Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have more than 1 fluff, do you find that you always think of one first when buying for them -- especially clothes?

I was looking at fabric and thinking about making a new outfit for the girls. Of course, my first thought is "what do I want to make for Lacie". Then I will fill in on outfits that will go with Lacie's for Tilly and Secret.

Lacie is always the one I think of when choosing clothes, bows, beds, bowls, blankies, etc. And then, of course, I get one that matches or is similar for Tilly and now for Secret too.

But Lacie is always FIRST.

What about yours?

BTW -- it was a heck of a lot easier to make clothes when I only had one. I could whip out a new dress on a Saturday morning in about an hour from start to finish and then Lacie and I would be on our way. But now it takes 2 1/2 - 3 hours to makes something for each of the girls. Love having 3 -- EXCEPT when it comes to sewing. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I admire all your talents...painting, sewing, grooming..I'm sure there is more. Having just one fluff I don't have that...but I do think of Rocky every time I am out shopping. Funny...

For those that have more than 1 fluff, do you find that you always think of one first when buying for them -- especially clothes?

I was looking at fabric and thinking about making a new outfit for the girls. Of course, my first thought is "what do I want to make for Lacie". Then I will fill in on outfits that will go with Lacie's for Tilly and Secret.

Lacie is always the one I think of when choosing clothes, bows, beds, bowls, blankies, etc. And then, of course, I get one that matches or is similar for Tilly and now for Secret too.

But Lacie is always FIRST.

What about yours?

BTW -- it was a heck of a lot easier to make clothes when I only had one. I could whip out a new dress on a Saturday morning in about an hour from start to finish and then Lacie and I would be on our way. But now it takes 2 1/2 - 3 hours to makes something for each of the girls. Love having 3 -- EXCEPT when it comes to sewing. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
At this point, I am always thinking of all four......I love to walk them in matching outfits.....

I LOVE them to all have matching outfits!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I always think of all four when buying things like bows, i try to buy equally in that department even though Reese's hair isn't long enough for bows yet! :blush: Now with clothes i think of all three girls at once since Riley doesn't wear clothes. With the girls i have picked a certain color for them Chloe (Pink), Noelle (Purple) and Reese (Turquoise) so i'll try and find things in each of their colors if i like something and can't find their color then they will either all get the same color or if there they have a pink a purple and another color than Reese will get the other color. It's sometimes very difficult to get sweaters and such in Turquoise so Reese will usually either a pink a purple or another color.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I don't have that problem so much since I don't really dress them up very often anymore, but I do notice myself saying, "London would love this", etc when picking out toys. And, of course, if we buy one toy that we know London will love, we have to find a special one just for Preston, too! We always try and be equal around here. :)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I always think of Cozette first, since Tiffany is SOOOOO much my husband's dog, and Cozette is definitely mine. Tiffany will spend time with me if Steve is not home, but the second he shows up, I'm suddenly invisible LOL. But, the same is true with Cozette, fortunately for me! I was worried that since I do work out of the home and Steve is retired that Cozette would bond more with him, but for some reason she has bonded REALLY close to me. If I'm home Steve may as well forget trying to get her attention, much less hold her!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I am not sure I think of just one anymore when looking for clothes for them. It was Maggie Bella and Trixie and now I have little old Whisper who fits into their clothes. I guess I now need to buy three of everything because I enjoy dressing them alike too. I have sewn but am not a great talent so it is easier to buy.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I don't buy too much clothes for B&E. Most of their wardrobe has been gifts from our SM friends. Which btw has become quite the wardrobe! They have SO MUCH clothing!

Usually when I buy things it's toys and it's almost always for Ben. I feel bad b/c Emma really isn't into toys except for a cat toy here and there. So usually when I shop I'm always looking for things for Benny boy.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
For bows I only think of Catcher and Claire since they are the two who wear bows. For clothes to wear at home for warmth in the winter, I think of all three, since when it is really freezing out and windy, my kitchen can get rather drafty. But for dressy clothes ... for going out ... I only think of Claire since she is my travel buddy. Unfortunately Kallie and Catcher are reactive and bark and carry on if we are out. In fact, when they see me get Claire to take her out they go running to their crates. They really would rather stay home!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
well i have four humans that NEED clothes lol , but i do find myself out picking up lil things for dolce. I dont buy him that many clothes because he doesnt go out that much , but i love to dress him. and he doesnt mind clothes at all. what i would love to do thought is have him match with my boys when we go out .. for the summer i want to get him n my boys matching rugby shirts .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts