Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

By George! I think were getting real hair!

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  fach 
#1 ·
Yup! Dixie is wearing a big girl barrette today
Our little girl is growning up

See less See more
#4 ·
Ok, here she is. A bit shaggy. Due to the hurricane the groomers are unavailable. I still have to wait another couple weeks. That and I wont try to cut anything around the face. I'm too clutzy

Attachments

#5 ·
Originally posted by Fach@Nov 4 2005, 02:13 PM
Ok, here she is. A bit shaggy.  Due to the hurricane the groomers are unavailable. I still have to wait another couple weeks.  That and I wont try to cut anything around the face. I'm too clutzy 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116625
[/QUOTE]
ooops, sorry. i really stink at this computer stuff. can anyone tell me how to shrink these pictures to send/ i have another, but don't want to send a huge thing again.

#14 ·
Originally posted by Lacie2@Nov 4 2005, 04:25 PM
  She is soooo cute.  It looks like she is having a good time running around the yard.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116671
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I'll pass the compliments on to dixie :D i will also try the resize site suggested for future photos although I have no idea at this point what it is
hang in there with me. i'll figure this out eventually

#20 ·
Thanks everyone. She is a cutie. I have to admit......I'm in love
She's my pal. I don't get much done during the day anymore. Well, except lay on the floor making stupid noises :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.