Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to be sure all our CA friends are safe and sound and not at risk with the terrential rains in your area.
Please check in and let us know you're OK!
Praying all is well with you all!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I am in northern Cal, just wet no damage (yet). I think the worst is in southern Cal.
I think the most damage is where all the fires were.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
ditto for me too
I just saw more about that on the news and its terrible in some areas. Hope everyone is safe.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
in central cali and while it's raining, nothing going on here too badly (except Emma and Lucy's pigment fading away from lack of sun :p )

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Rain Rain go away! Frank and Lola want to play! (Truffles too!!) We are wet and soggy, but safe. It's been raining pretty much steadily since Sat. My yard is a mud swamp! The doggies are on the lock down pee pee pad program! I know I am a spoiled Southern Californian, and anything other then total sunshine is shocking to us! But to give you perspective, this was on the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) yesterday. It is now closed for nine miles near here. It is closed from above Malibu to Ventura Co. I wouldn't want to be the guy in that truck!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
We are safe on the central coast----2 blocks from the ocean! Wet. Wet. Wet. otherwise happy to be together as a family finally!!!!!!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I was in Seattle, and Portland, for a week. Nothing but rain and black skys. I was working, so had no choice but to be out in it, constantly.

I couldn't wait to get home. And yep, this is the crap I came home to, in So Cal. We're not used to constant rain. I wanted to go back to Seattle.

I've had a terrible flu for the last week, so have been mostly homebound with the doggies. Last night rain dumped like you wouldn't believe. I hope it lets up, for everyone. I do have appointments tomorrow, and honestly don't want to deal with the traffic.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Well, it finally stopped raining tonight. The girls got to go out without their raincoats for the first time in 2-3 days. Yup, I don't remember it raining so consistently like this since I was in grade school. All the worms were on the sidewalk because they were drowning. I like rain but this was a little crazy, but I know we need it. At least I think Lily is has finally consented to use the pee pad. No probs here but need to check the Laguna Beach house. Not to worried about it though, it has survived for 80 years. Malibu always gets washed away, I can never figure out why people keep buying houses there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts