Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cacia showed at the Turkey Cluster and took a BOB win. I was very proud of how she showed.

I have some pics to share.

And with her ribbons

She is licking the ribbon here.

And one more of her classic nose in the air pose.

She is such a good girl when she is at the shows and while I think she enjoys being the center of my attention, I also think she misses having Cadie there with her.

We show again tomorrow. So I really should be getting myself and my girl to bed.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow congrats, :cheer:Cacia she is so pretty. :tender:
I want Maxies hair that long,,,,still waiting...lol

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Congratulations on the win!!! Cacia is certainly a very beautiful girl, she looks either sad missing her sister or just tired from the show.:heart:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili:CONGRATULATIONS!:chili:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
What a beautiful, little girl! Congratulations to both of you. Hope for the best for you on Sat. also! Let us know! Kisses to the sweet little nose!:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Oh Carina!!! How exciting! I love all your pups, but I must say Cacia is Aunt Pat's favorite (please keep this to yourself :blush::innocent:). Oh that face *sigh*....

Good luck today :thumbsup: How many points does she need now?

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Congratulations!!
Cacia's beautiful so I'm not at all surprised she won BOB. Can't wait to see how she does today.
Good luck!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:good post - perfect Congratulations, Cacia. :chili::chili: She is absolutely stunning.:wub: Those photos are to die for. What a perfect little face she has. I don't think she was licking the ribbons, Carina. She's so smart that I think she was proofreading them to see that they spelled everything right. :thumbsup: You are so blessed to have her and she you. Good luck today. Wish Maryland wasn't that far from us.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Wow! What a little beauty! Love the pictures. We are all so proud of you!!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
She is really gorgeous. Everything about her takes my breath away. Her precioius little face is so lovely and her coat is just amazing. Congratulatons.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I adore Cacia and love her little 'nose in the air' pose. :tender: Congrats to you both! And I think she was kissing her ribbons...the equivalent of blowing kisses. :smootch: She's just practicing for the parade they will most assuredly be throwing in her honor when you get home. :p

·
Registered
425 Posts
BOB!!!!:happy dance::happy dance::happy dance:Oh my goodness Carina!!! I am sooo happy for you and little miss Cacia!!! Way to go!!! Gosh, I just love that little Cacia!!! What a little beauty she is!!! The pics are just gorgeous!!!!! Congrats!!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cacia got BOS today, taking another point. :Sunny Smile: Her boyfriend JJ took BOB. :aktion033: It was a fun day at the dog show. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts