Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cadeau and Dreamy had another date in September for a repeat of the breeding that produced Tori and Delilah.

This time they had two boys who turned 4 weeks old today and are already surprisingly fiesty for their age. Love this video. :innocent:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Carina, how cute! They are adorable. I love when one of the boys, just sits in the water dish. Oh they look, happy, healthy and so darn adorable!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
OH< OH<OH!!!! So, so cute. I wish I could bring them both home to my house! I loved the little growls especially! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Carina-I just loved your video!:wub: It was so funny when they were both in the bowl.:HistericalSmiley: These two little ones just made my day! Thank you so much.:blush:

·
Registered
425 Posts
OMG!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! They are so adorable that I just want to reach through the screen and pick them up and kiss them!! Thanks, Carina. NOW I want another puppy!!!!:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Simply sweet Carina!! I can't believe they are 4 weeks already! Delilah says she wants one of her brothers to come live with her! ;)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Carina - how can you stand how cute they are? :wub::wub:You know I love those boy fluffs. They are so funny with their little grrrr sounds and then I kept thinking, "Everyone into the hot tub" with them trying to get INTO the bowl. And then when one gets himself all comfy. Oh I needed that video so badly this morning. Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Carina, they are SO ADORABLE!!! Well, I already knew Dreamy and Cadeau make some beautiful babies together as both Tori and Delilah are absolutely STUNNING!!! These boys are just as gorgeous. Now I have puppy fever so bad!!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
So so so so so cute!!! :wub::wub: I don't think I've ever seen videos of 4 week old pups playing together. They almost look drunk. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts