Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Dear Cadeau,
Good, kind and generous --- don't forget!
How thoughtful of Deb!

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, my favorite part was Santa reminding him of his work on being more quiet in the house. LOL, hope he listens to Santa's advice. And also the be nice to your sister(s). That would be another one I would like to think he listened to. ;)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
OMG I just loved it!!!! Cadeau just remember to be quiet when inside and to be very nice to your sister. I'm sure you will get a lot of stuffed toys!!
That was just too adorable!!!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Carina, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to show my friend - hoping we can make one for her grandson! Thanks for sharing. :)

Linda

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
cute!! Merry Christmas Cadeau! Hope Santa brings you the stuffed toy you wanted!

·
Registered
995 Posts
That was adorable!:wub2: Loved the part of working to be more quiet in the house, Haley needs this advice from Santa:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Carina (and Deb and Santa) - I loved it. :wub:What a cute idea. I particularly laughed at Santa asking Cadeau to be quiet. Do you think that those nasty people at the Hilton at Nationals sent Santa notes about all the fluffs there.:angry::angry: I hope Santa leaves Hilton Hotels coal-- and no reservations! Very sweet.:wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts