Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our friends we went to high school with is living up in this area of the state right now because he is going to med school and is doing rounds at a local hospital for about a month longer. Anyway, he is rooming with 3 other med students at a house provided by the hospital and one of them has a guinea pig. We were over there last night and Caesar and the guinea pig played SO well together. They would chase each other around the floor and the guinea pig never once tried to bite Caesar like we were afraid of. The guinea pig also made this wierd kind of cute sound and the med student said that he does that when he gets excited, especially if he thinks she is going to give him carrots! :lol: It was just so funny to see this little guinea pig and Caesar play chase and lay by each other awhile while Caesar was sniffing him like crazy. :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Spottypoo has guinea pigs! She will LOVE this story!
I don't think Lizzie gets to play with them much though...I don't think she trusts her not to chomp them yet.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Do those little critters carry diseases?? I would be afraid to have them romping with Sisse.....Spotty Poo, can you answer this question for me??

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh, that is too cute! You gotta post pictures next time! I could never imagine a guinea pig with that much personality! lol

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Not to be mean or anything but Guinea pigs kind of creep me out... I had to "babysit" one for a friend when I was younger and that little S*&# got out and I had to CHASE after it and it bit me.... :new_Eyecrazy:

But!!!
That one was a freak! I'm glad they got a long!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Apr 8 2005, 03:05 PM
Not to be mean or anything but Guinea pigs kind of creep me out... I had to "babysit" one for a friend when I was younger and that little S*&# got out and I had to CHASE after it and it bit me....  :new_Eyecrazy:

But!!!
That one was a freak! I'm glad they got a long!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50576
[/QUOTE]
Ahhh that would freak me out too!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that is soooo cute. i soo want a guinea pig too!!! but im sure gruffi would be upset if the guinea pig didnt want to play with him. LOL.

i really really hope you get pics!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts