Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brink knows that too! He will go to the gate and wait for us...it is SO cute...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That really is cute! I love it when they're not puppies anymore and can still learn new tricks!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I used to spell things in front of N. He learned to spell. I finally resorted to making up code words for everything that changed every couple of days. Now, I live alone, so I just keep my mouth shut around him. :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
That's so cute! They are the smartest little things aren't they? I was drinking a Minute Maid Lemonaid the other day. Izzy wanted to taste it so I tipped the bottle just slightly so she could taste it. She sneezed and ran away, all the way across the room. Now every single time I'm carrying a bottle of the lemonaide she runs backwards, as though it had once held her captive and tortured her.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Apr 2 2005, 10:15 PM
I used to spell things in front of N.  He learned to spell.  I finally resorted to making up code words for everything that changed every couple of days.  Now, I live alone, so I just keep my mouth shut around him.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48455
[/QUOTE]
LOL, yes we have to spell somethings around Caesar now too. :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Apr 3 2005, 07:27 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-NC's Mom
@Apr 2 2005, 10:15 PM
I used to spell things in front of N.  He learned to spell.  I finally resorted to making up code words for everything that changed every couple of days.  Now, I live alone, so I just keep my mouth shut around him.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48455
LOL, yes we have to spell somethings around Caesar now too. :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48502
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, we spell T-R-E-A-T...but I think he has about figured that one out...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Kallie and Catcher have picked up a lot of words and phrases, also. I can pretty much talk to them about things that interest them and they know what I mean... such as....

Do you want a treat?
Time for Bed
Mommy's got to take a shower (come with me to the back of the house)
Do you want to go on the patio?
Who's at the door?
Let's go to the kitchen
Let's play ball
Where's your ball?
Where's your bone?
Go to your bed
Mommy's going to work (When I say that they both go trotting off and get in their crates)

Kallie, especially, watches every move I make and knows when I'm going to to something before I even do it.... I can't get anything past her.... Sometimes I think they both are smarter than I am.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Tyler does too! It's soo cute! Exect we dont ask him, we say "Go to bed" and he goes. When he's in trouble and we say it he lowers his head and walks slowly. It's funny!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA My bf and I have resolved to spelling too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts