Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Aug 15 2005, 09:49 PM
awww..I wish I was talented enough to make that cake--that is tooo cute!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90864
[/QUOTE]
RubyJeansmom, you should make it for the birthday party! I made one for Toby's birthday party last December (I don't have the pictures, I scrapbooked them
) and it came out really cute. It took me about 3 hours, but that was only because I have never frosted a cake using a piping bag, so I didn't want it to look sloppy.

Give it a try. You could even make the cake in advance and freeze it.

I don't know if that person still who posted the picture still posts on SM, but if you do decide to give it a try, I'd be more than willing to help you out; I improvised on some things and it still came out cute.

Too bad I didn't live closer, I would just make it for you!

BTW, I got all the supplies at Super Wal-Mart, including the special icing that the cake requires.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Here is a picture of the cake that I made (excuse the quality. I took a picture of a picture through a plastic sleeve, but I am sure you get the point)

It took me three hours to "frost" the cake, but like I said, that was because I had never used a piping bag before, so if you have used it before it probably won't take as long.

If you have any questions, PM me. I'd be happy to help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.