Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After two days of heavy rain(what? rain in April? am I still in california?), the :Sunny Smile: is finally out again! And today is the last day of instruction :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: So before I start studying for finals, I decided to take Yeager out to campus to enjoy this beautiful California weather :D

Tips from the awesome photographers here:
a) natural lighting [x] b) treats [x] c) snap a lot of pictures [x]

it's me, Yeager again! :blush:

what a lovely day it is today :D

is that food I see here??

can I please have it? :wub:

*munch munch*

time for some running!

*will pose for yummy treats*

I'm tired...admire my behind now >=]

no more pictures! I want nappy now *grumble* :mad:

thanks for looking!! here's a flower for all of you :D

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
what sweet pictures!!! You did a great job taking hints from the great photographers on this site! I love the one with him on his back and the 3rd one too - with the big tongue action.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg those r beautiful! he looks so adorable and like he was having such a great time!!! question , where you taking all the pics urself ? where u getting down to his level? just curious , ur pics came out amazing

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what sweet pictures!!! You did a great job taking hints from the great photographers on this site! I love the one with him on his back and the 3rd one too - with the big tongue action.
What a cutie pie!!!! Looks like a fun day was had by all!!! I love all the 'tongue' shots lol
Great job with the photos!!! I love the ones of him sticking his tongue out! wait he does that a lot! ;)
thanks! I love it when he sticks his little tongue out too, it's so pink and he looks happy :wub:

oh very cute!! We've had weird weather all day, wish it would just stay clear!
Great pictures. The pups really like the outdoors.
what a cutie pie ^_^ Sure seems like Yeager enjoys the outdoors ;)
gREAT PHOTO SHOOT hE IS A NATURAL HAM !
You did great on these pictures! Loved them and Yeager looks adorable. :wub:
I love the pictures!!!
He's so cute! Looks like he loves being outside.
thank you! Yeager LOVES being outside, especially on big patches of grass, he'd run around like crazy until he tires out and drops on the grass for a bit of rest, then second round! We had a fun time out, hopefully the weather will stay clear and sunny now!

omg those r beautiful! he looks so adorable and like he was having such a great time!!! question , where you taking all the pics urself ? where u getting down to his level? just curious , ur pics came out amazing
thanks! I was taking the pictures by myself, left hand: food! and right hand: camera! For some pictures I was on the ground with him(he's very interested in chasing the camera strap:unsure:) and for others I just let him sniff the treat a little bit and then stand up so he would look at the treat(and the camera hehe :innocent:)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts