Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get to the grocery store. I've just recently gotten home, fed and pottied the fluffs, returned a few emails and pms and really want to get to the grocery store before 9:00. I put Callie and Jett together in an expen when I leave. They were running around and playing like maniacs. I go towards my bedroom where the expen is, hoping to lure them in there. Jett runs up the ramp to my bed and is teasing Callie. Callie has yet to use the ramp. So she decides she's going to jump on my bed! Well she didn't even come close to the half way point and was totally unhurt by her attempt. It was sooooo funny I'm dying laughing which only gets them both even more wild. Zoe's just watching from the hall at this point. I put Callie up on the bed with Jett where the play continues and without one teensy bit of hesitation, my Callie who has NEVER made an attempt to jump off the bed but will slide down the pile of pillows (rather then use the ramp *sigh*) LEAPT off the bed!!!! Didn't stop once she hit the floor but continued to run off at full steam! :w00t: No more letting them play on the bed, that's for sure! Hadn't moved from such extreme emotions so quickly in a really long time!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
what a day for you Crystal - hopefully your emotions will be able to remain more stable tomorrow :) I think you deserve a BIG glass of wine.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:w00t: you have had one crazy day Crystal, omg I felt your fear, it made my stomach turn. I'm so glad Callie's fine. You need to go to bed and stay there till tomorrow, honestly I hope your tomorrow goes better for you. Hugs
When Matilda was a puppy she jumped off the bed, and landed on her back, I was so scared. B&B likes to roll on the bed and rolled off one time:w00t:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
I think someone needs a nice glass of wine tonight...:wine:

Today is almost over, go to bed and tomorrow will be better, I promise.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Oh no Crystal! So glad she's okay. This has probably happened to a lot of us - it sure happened to me with Aolani when he was a pup so don't feel so bad. We gotta give them a little freedom her eand there to test their boundaries. I'm sure Callie won't try to leap off anything else anytime soon. Hope tomorrow is a lot better for you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm glad she's OK! What a day!

2 days after I picked up Fiona, she leapt right off the bed too; when she did it, I was less than half a foot away :huh:. As she landed on her stomach, I hear a thud- it was the most horrible sound I have ever heard....

have a glass of wine, I'm glad your baby's fine!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
No more monkeys jumping on the bed...I remember that from some song or story I used to play with my son. Obviously it applies to Malties too. :w00t: You have a little wild woman on your hands for sure. So glad she's okay but boy they know how to frighten us half to death.:drinkup:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwww Crystal, I can only imagine how your heart thumped. Oh that little Callie sounds like she is feeling right at home now. You are such a good Mommy!!!! I miss ya Crystal, and hope to catch up to you soon.

Much love to you and your babies.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Sounds like Callie is a little pistol! :sweatdrop: She may be teaching Jett some new tricks. Glad everyone is ok...they can give you a fright..Yesterday Rocky stood up out of a sleep and stood by the edge of the sofa and I was right there next to him to scoot him back to safety...woooh, that was a close one.:w00t: A few gray hairs later...he went laid down and went back to sleep!

I'm trying to get to the grocery store. I've just recently gotten home, fed and pottied the fluffs, returned a few emails and pms and really want to get to the grocery store before 9:00. I put Callie and Jett together in an expen when I leave. They were running around and playing like maniacs. I go towards my bedroom where the expen is, hoping to lure them in there. Jett runs up the ramp to my bed and is teasing Callie. Callie has yet to use the ramp. So she decides she's going to jump on my bed! Well she didn't even come close to the half way point and was totally unhurt by her attempt. It was sooooo funny I'm dying laughing which only gets them both even more wild. Zoe's just watching from the hall at this point. I put Callie up on the bed with Jett where the play continues and without one teensy bit of hesitation, my Callie who has NEVER made an attempt to jump off the bed but will slide down the pile of pillows (rather then use the ramp *sigh*) LEAPT off the bed!!!! Didn't stop once she hit the floor but continued to run off at full steam! :w00t: No more letting them play on the bed, that's for sure! Hadn't moved from such extreme emotions so quickly in a really long time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts