Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this was so striking I wanted to share. This is the Sophia Silk Dress from Dog In The Closet. It's super soft, light weight, and stretchy. Soooo comfy. :wub: I paired it with the Puppia Pacific Harness for warm days. For another style option, and great for cooler weather, it was designed to be layered with Dog In The Closet's Milan Harness Vest.

Here's my darlin' Callie showing the front view. I can't get over how much her top knot has grown since just a couple of weeks ago! Although I still have to use some gel to keep the shorter 'bangs' up. By the end of the week, like now :whistle: , it's looking a bit 'dark'. :blush:

Callie was not being very cooperative on the side view. However she informed me I was trying to show off the ensemble, not her. :innocent:

Here the Sophia Dress is layered with the Milan Harness Vest. These harnesses and the dress should be in stock sometime next week.

The Sophia

Puppia Pacific Harness B Black

The Milan Harness Vest

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Crystal, if you keep posting pictures of adorable dogs modeling those adorable outfits I might just start dressing my dogs!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Crystal - I love dog in the closet!! Mindy and Cocotini both have some of the denim no escape harnesses. Cocotini also has the pink silk dress (maybe Isabelle?- I can't remember if that's the right name). They make adorable clothes!! Callie looks so cute and what a great idea pairing it with the puppia harness!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Callie is so gorgeous :wub: :wub: and you do a fantastic grooming job. :aktion033: I am slightly re-evaluating ;) I love the Sophia dress, and Lola does already have a d-in-closet dress that I really like, but she wears harnesses a lot, and dresses, very rarely. She likes them though. ;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Found a picture of Cocotini in her dog in the closet outfit. I really love them as Cocotini is a puller and you can't pull out of these harnesses. The silk dress is super lightweight,too.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts