Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please forgive the insane amount of pics. I was shocked when I downloaded them and realized I had taken over 200. :embarrassed: And what's really bad is I realized that I didn't get very many pics of Zoe & Jett! lol So as you can see, I really REALLY cut back on the pics. I just had a hard time cutting out too many pics. Everyone and their babies were just too photogenic. :wub:

Anyway...we had TONS of fun and hope to get the group together again this fall. If we plan it early enough, maybe more from the Northern Indiana/Chicago area can make it.

Christie and Tiffany (Supermanskivvies)

Tiffany with Sweetness in the background

Debbie with Joey and Lilly (magee)

Debbie's Joey and Lilly

Leslie with Hemi on her lap and holding Izzy (Wooflife)

Leslie's Wedge (Wedge is a Brussels Griffon)

Leslie's Hemi (Hemi is a Havanese)

Grandma (my mom) with Jett in her lap and Callie asking for uppies.

My Zoe exploring the yard

Maggie (maggieh who has Sweetness and Tessa) holding my Callie.

Maggie's Sweetness

Maggie's Tessa

Callie's birthday cake

Auntie Leslie making sure Callie get's the first bite of cake

And even the second bite of cake. :wub:

Cake time! Make way for the birthday girl!! Auntie Leslie presenting the birthday cake to Callie.

Various shots of Auntie Leslie tormenting all the fluffs with the cake. :HistericalSmiley:

I was a bit nervous having all the dogs together for the first time like this a putting a cake in front of them like that. But I will have to say that everyone was very well mannered. Don't worry, everyone got some cake. Scroll down to the next post as we 'Let them eat cake'. :blush:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hey.....where are the kids....eating cake??? Am I here all alone??? I'm ready for the party to continue!!!

I'm having fun!!!!! :chili:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tiffany gets cake.

Joey and Lilly get cake

Sweetness and Tessa get cake

Wedge and Jett

Group shot

Just thought this too great of a pic of Christie not to share it.

Callie trying to open her gift bag. Maggie, Sweetness and Tessa said they didn't "see" the "no gifts please" line in my invite. :innocent: There were tons of cool stuff in that bag that Tessa and Sweetness picked out for Callie and Callie was determined to get every single thing out of that bag.

Group shot of some of the fluffs together.

Play time!!!

Wedge got some of the others to chase him. It was sooooo fun to watch Tessa right on his heels with little Joey right behind!:HistericalSmiley:

Thank you to everyone who came and thank you to all who have endured all the pics! Hope to do this again soon! Well...the SM meet up, not Callie's birthday. :thumbsup: She's growing up way too quickly as it is.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey.....where are the kids....eating cake??? Am I here all alone??? I'm ready for the party to continue!!!

I'm having fun!!!!! :chili:
lololol...I was hurrying as fast as I could! Darn I should have known you would have been quicker then me!

Notice we weren't quite as 'civilized' as Mary's little Chloe's party. I'm thinking we all just need to go to Hawaii for all future birthday parties! :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What fantastic shots :) wish I was there. Everyone looks like they had a really super time, gorgeous happy fluffs. :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks again for letting us share in Callie's birthday celebration. You have amazing photography skills. Thanks for getting such great shots!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Wow, what a fun day you all must have had. The pictures are great, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Oh Crystal, I would have given anything to be there. You all look like you had such a great time! Great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
What a wonderful day!! Beautiful Malts and beautiful Moms.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Notice we weren't quite as 'civilized' as Mary's little Chloe's party. I'm thinking we all just need to go to Hawaii for all future birthday parties! :aktion033:
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:What wonderful pictures!!! All thos fluff's I just love it!! Oh Callie your cake was darling. I hope you had a wonderful day. 'Civilized', trust
me looks are deceiving!! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Sounds like we need to plan next years
party!!!:chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Wonderful pictures of everyone and the fluffs! Looks like a super fun day :D Thanks for sharing with us, and happy birthday to sweet Callie!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Crystal, the pics were sooo good of all the babies!! What a beautiful day you had for the babies and yourselves to be out on the deck!! It is great to see all the babies and their Mommies.....and Callie had a grand time!! I love looking at all of the pics........Thanks for showing us what fun it was when everyone got together!!!:chili::aktion033::chili:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I just loved, loved your photos. It looks like all the fluffs and their moms had a great time. Really adorable cake. It looks like Callie had a really nice birthday. Thanks so much for sharing the pics.:wub:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Happy belated birthday Callie!

How fun to have all those adorable fluffs together at one time! It looks like everyone had a great day.:aktion033:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts