Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with her 'posed' photos, that is. I've almost given up with getting her to pose for me. I usually just get candid shots and then you just take what you get for backgrounds. lol

So here's my little Callie :wub:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Nice pic! She's looking right into the camera! Did you make her pink sweater?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I don't think that's a very good pose at all Crystal. :whistle: I think she needs to live at Aunt Sue's house for a few weeks to get her posing down just right. :innocent: I'd be willing to make that sacrifice (cough, cough) to help you out.:tender:

PS - SHE'S SO STINKIN' CUTE. :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Sue -- let's rotate whose house she will be at for each week. :)

She is soooooooooooooooo adorable and I love the pic!!!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Adorable! I love how she's leaning to the side *just* a bit....

I love that sweater and bow too! Precious! :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pic! She's looking right into the camera! Did you make her pink sweater?
lol oh my no I did NOT make the sweater. I can't make anything. :blush:

I don't think that's a very good pose at all Crystal. :whistle: I think she needs to live at Aunt Sue's house for a few weeks to get her posing down just right. :innocent: I'd be willing to make that sacrifice (cough, cough) to help you out.:tender:

PS - SHE'S SO STINKIN' CUTE. :yahoo:
Sue -- let's rotate whose house she will be at for each week. :)

She is soooooooooooooooo adorable and I love the pic!!!!
Good thing I didn't post this earlier in the day cuz I just may have taken you both up on your 'offer'. lolol We did NOT have a pleasant morning because someone is way too stubborn to just give up and give in when it comes to baths. Then when trying to get a picture, she did not cooperate until the last few minutes of the session. I was about ready to give up once again. This girl wears me out! :smheat: Don't get me wrong...I love her dearly and she's a total sweetheart when she's doing what SHE wants to do. :smpullhair: :HistericalSmiley: Mom's having a blast when I'm telling her of Callie's antics. Something about 'poetic justice'. I have no idea what she's talking about. :innocent:

Oh Crystal, that is a lovely shot of Callie. I love her cut, and her sweater is so darn sweet.

Hugs!
Gee thanks for the compliment! And here I was noticing in the pic the pieces on her ears I missed. lolol But the cut turned out pretty well if I do say so myself considering how well she cooperates. If you only saw the drama my girl goes through for baths and haircuts. :smhelp:

She is doing really well :) or you are ;) such a little sweetheart. :wub:
Thanks Maureen. That means so much coming from you. She is a true challenge to get a good pic of. She is so darn cute in real life but the minute I put the camera up, she drops her ears and looks just pitiful. No amount of talking, squeaking, whistling, treat tempting, dancing around looking like a fool, and down right pleading seem to help. It is a true victory when I get one good shot out 100. :no2: (that's supposed to be me shaking my head...lol...but it doesn't quite seem right.)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
"Good thing I didn't post this earlier in the day cuz I just may have taken you both up on your 'offer'. lolol We did NOT have a pleasant morning because someone is way too stubborn to just give up and give in when it comes to baths. Then when trying to get a picture, she did not cooperate until the last few minutes of the session. I was about ready to give up once again. This girl wears me out! :smheat: Don't get me wrong...I love her dearly and she's a total sweetheart when she's doing what SHE wants to do. :smpullhair: :HistericalSmiley: Mom's having a blast when I'm telling her of Callie's antics. Something about 'poetic justice'. I have no idea what she's talking about. :innocent:"

That is too funny - I have heard more parents say that about their children - I always laugh - because, I postulate, that it is said endearingly.

I can't imagine - you, sweet Crystal being - - - *naughty* (grin)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I love that picture of Callie and she's just a little doll baby.:wub: I think you forgot that you are not allowed to post pics of Callie in any cute sweaters because i keep buying them, now i think i need that one. :innocent: The look so cute on her and what a great sales girl she is.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Gosh Crystal, she sure is a beauty!!!! I just love her in that beautiful pink sweater....she looks so sweet and cuddly in it that I just want to reach through the computer and give her a little squeeze!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Just now seeing this.........love that picture of Callie. Look at those big bright eyes and the slight tilt of the heard and she is dressed so cute~~She looks like she has such personality!!!:chili::chili:She is adorable!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Crystal, I think Callie is doing a great job. As long as you catch that cute little face then its a great picture. She's adorable and I love her sweater. :wub:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts