Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Callie's learning to model

2K views 45 replies 38 participants last post by  Dixie's Mama 
#1 ·
I'm teaching Callie how to model. Unfortunately when she's on the floor, she just wants to climb in my lap.:wub: So I had to stick her up on a chair. You can see in the first picture, she's not 100% sure she likes being on the chair.

A beautiful carriage with large Percheron horses went by and caught her interest. We won't tell you that though...it's our secret. We'll call this her high fashion modeling pose.

lol...here you can see her little chicken legs. I can't wait until those finally grow out. But I'm dying for her to have a topknot. I was not wanting to stress her and moved around her instead of asking her to be at a certain angle. So this was taken towards the window so the lighting/colors aren't the best.

See less See more
#13 ·
I'm teaching Callie how to model. Unfortunately when she's on the floor, she just wants to climb in my lap.:wub: So I had to stick her up on a chair. You can see in the first picture, she's not 100% sure she likes being on the chair.

A beautiful carriage with large Percheron horses went by and caught her interest. We won't tell you that though...it's our secret. We'll call this her high fashion modeling pose.
Dear Crystal-In-Law...

WHO needs a topknot with bows that adorable in her EARS!!! My heart is JUST singing seeing her so so so spoiled and well loved. Bless you for taking such good care of her!

Karla and Da udder Cher Chien Girlz

#14 ·
Ahhhh Callie, What beautiful eyes you have and your coat is just brilliantly white......You are adorable!!! Shame on Mommy for calling you chicken legs!!! LOL~~~~I think you look just precious modeling and you seem to take to it like Jett!!! You got exactly what you wanted Crystal and I am so glad!!:chili::chili::chili:

#15 ·
Learning to model?!?! Heck Callie looks like a seasoned model to me!

What great shots of her Crystal. Her portfolio will be flowing with pictures soon enough. hehe

You must be in absolute heaven paradise with her. I told you before but I have to just say one itty bitty time more.....I'm so happy for you Crystal!!!!!!!!!

#18 ·
There's that beautiful girl of yours!!!!! Yeah!!! I like seeing pics of Callie. And her dress is adorable. Her little chicken legs will be grown out in no time her fur is looking thicker already.

Kisses, kisses, kisses!!!

#21 ·
What do you mean Callies learning? Looks like she's doing it perfectly already. She's gorgeous Crystal,:wub:I'm so happy for ya. I still remember waiting for Hannahs hair to grow out,but you're lucky Callie at least has some hair on her head.;) The only place Hannah had hair was on her legs. I got to skip the chicken legs. Beautiful pictures,she's a great little model already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.