Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THEY ARE FREE

I have three items that Barron out grew (he wore one of them once, and the PJ's and snow jacket are new) - he got these items at a shower my sister threw for him.

The red windbreaker, size Med is adorable, I wanted it for Montauk (he never did wear it there) it has a lobster on the back of it. Barr wore it once.

The blue snowsuit, new - size Med

PJ's cute with a little bear on them - new, size Med

The pictures aren't great, but they are in perfect condition -

Lucy has on the snowsuit to show how big it is for a 4.5 lb fluff

First come, take them, they're yours!

Allie

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi,

How much do you want for them? Toby has a long coat and he weights 7 pounds so I'm sure that they would fix him. Please let me know the cost as I'd be interested. I live in Guymon, Ok so there is only Walmart to get clothes.

Linda and Toby.:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me tell you - the windbreaker came out orange in the picture - but it's fire engine red - it's really, very nice.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Orla,

I just sent Tobi a message to ask her if she still wanted them (I don't think that she realized they were free) - if she doesn't want them - they are yours.

Allie

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I don't know if the lobster jacket is spoken for, but I bet Hunter (Hunter's Mom) would fit in it, and Hunter loves beach/sailor/sea themed items!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Allie, I just wanted to say, that is so nice of you!!! And I know the babies and their Moms will enjoy the items so much!!!! So kind of you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts