Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the Angel owners could please post baby and adult pictures of your fluffs?

TIA!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, that baby picture of Cosy has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!:wub: She looks the same only with more hair.

Thank you both!

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
This is Ava the day I got her, she was 6 months old

And here she is about a week ago at 1 1/2 years old.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Okay, I tried posting some pics, but it just showed the link. I really do NOT like this new format. I think I give up.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
This is Breeze at age 5 years when I got her from Bonnie last July. She was cut down as she had just had puppies a few weeks before this picture was taken. I think she looks like a puppy as well. She is also the mother to Coco.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
beautiful ! she does have beautiful babies , i love their faces , and coco's mom wow , she looks like a pup herself!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'm an Angel Mommy!

Rocco is from Bonnie. He is just a little squirt now, I will post others as he grows.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
This is Breeze at age 5 years when I got her from Bonnie last July. She was cut down as she had just had puppies a few weeks before this picture was taken. I think she looks like a puppy as well. She is also the mother to Coco.

I thought she was a puppy too, wow! she's a cutie

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Sorry, I'm way late to finding this post. Both Dixie and Lilly are Bonnie's Angels. Dixie is five years old now, and Lilly is eight months old. I can't add pictures to the post [never could figure it out] but there are a number of them in my gallery here on line. I think there are two albums. Have a look.
Are you considering adding an Angel to your family?

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Mary Ann hasn't posted pics of Coco yet and Sophia has Casanova from Bonnie.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Here are ones of Coco as a puppy and as an adult.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Coco- I'm so glad that you tried again and didn't actually give up (as you said on page 1), Coco's just TOO CUTE for it to be fair for you to keep her from us! ;)

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Thank you. I just took another lesson from Brit. LOL! I tried lifting them from photobucket, and that's why I couldn't do it. So, I brought it back to my puter and uploaded directly. New things just throw me sometimes.
Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts