Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Target today and they had the cutest new doggie stuff. They had Santa outfits complete with hat and boots. They also had a herringbone hat that also comes with boots. That one was my favorite. They had a sweater with pearls attached that would match the hat. There was also a carrier that matched that I'm just itching to have. Mostly because I could pass it off as a purse if I carry it the right way. Anyway I came home with a new red Christmas carrier to put Bella in when we run on errands. She looks like a little stuffed toy in it. Too cute!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
yep! we were there yesterday and a lot of their dresses were on sale. the adorable black one with cream polka dots and ribbon....$3.99!!!!!!!! the blue and green ribbed cotton dresses also $3.99. cute cute cute stuff. i am still on "20% pay cut budget" so we only got necessities...
i think their halloween stuff was also 50% off! lots of costumes left at the one i went to.

i didnt see the new stuff for holiday though!

ann marie and the "oh no you are NOT dressing me up as a dragon! i'm a BALLERINA, DAMMIT!" buttercup (whose mother laughs at the irony)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,652 Posts
Oh wow thanks for the tip, I can see me trying to talk hubby into a trip to Target very soon, of course I am going to have to say we need to stock up on some other items and once we get there I can veer off to the pet section
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Nov 4 2005, 12:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheButtercup
@Nov 4 2005, 11:33 AM
ann marie and the "oh no you are NOT dressing me up as a dragon! i'm a BALLERINA, DAMMIT!" buttercup (whose mother laughs at the irony)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116577
I love your sigs. They never fail to make me laugh!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116578
[/B][/QUOTE]


Thanks for the tip. My daughter is always trying to play dress up with the poor doggies!

BTW, Lexis'mom : I love the cheerleading outfit? Did you make it?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mpd+Nov 5 2005, 03:52 AM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 4 2005, 12:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheButtercup
@Nov 4 2005, 11:33 AM
ann marie and the "oh no you are NOT dressing me up as a dragon! i'm a BALLERINA, DAMMIT!" buttercup (whose mother laughs at the irony)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116577

I love your sigs. They never fail to make me laugh!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116578

[/QUOTE]


Thanks for the tip. My daughter is always trying to play dress up with the poor doggies!

BTW, Lexis'mom : I love the cheerleading outfit? Did you make it?


<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116840
[/B][/QUOTE]
I got it at a bear shop, kind of like Build A Bear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,036 Posts
I love our new Super Target. I will have to check out the "red" purse carrier. Thanks for the heads up.


And pictures please
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
I went to target today and I am so jeleous ours didn't have good sales at all....


They did have the halloween costumes 75 percent off but they were all large and extra large


I LOOOVE the red velvet purse carrier and it was a good price (7.99) but I have to wait until I get paid since I was picking stuff up for my sons bday party. BUt I am going back for it....it is really small though. But will be perfect for when Noel first comes home. But I doubt she will be able to use it next year but then again I have no idea. lol

They had a gorgeous black faux fur coat I fell in lust with but again only larges I totally could see it looking stunning with a white doggy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Hubby and I RAN, i mean literally ran into Target before they closed tonight to grab the Santa suit. It was $14.99 and I wanted to grab 2 because I will receive my second puppy (will post pic once he arrives home around Thanksgiving!) but this was the only xs available.

Here are the pictures! I highly recommend it!









(continued on the next reply)

He wasn't used to wearing boots so he was walking so awkwardly! I finally took the boots off so Paris can run around like a moron, as usual...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by okw@Nov 5 2005, 11:03 PM
The pics are great -- but I gotta ask about the pup: are you getting one of those pupps whose picture you posted a few days ago????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117147
[/QUOTE]

No. an even better one! Keep your eyes peeled. I dont want to say too much right now but someone on this board referred me...


So, until I have my ARIES (that's going to be his name) is home, I'm not saying anything more!

The suspense...i know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,200 Posts
Originally posted by Paris'Mom+Nov 5 2005, 11:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-okw
@Nov 5 2005, 11:03 PM
The pics are great -- but I gotta ask about the pup: are you getting one of those pupps whose picture you posted a few days ago????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117147
No. an even better one! Keep your eyes peeled. I dont want to say too much right now but someone on this board referred me...


So, until I have my ARIES (that's going to be his name) is home, I'm not saying anything more!

The suspense...i know

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117148
[/B][/QUOTE]

Here is nosey me!!! But i got to ask you. Is it one of the 2 that Charmypoo posted in the same thread where your posted the other pics??? If it is i am so happy for you!!!! Those 2 babies are so gorgeous

Anyways, congratulations on your new baby`s arrival. I love the name.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Nov 5 2005, 07:30 PM
I love our new Super Target. I will have to check out the "red" purse carrier. Thanks for the heads up.


And pictures please

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117098
[/QUOTE]


I would give anything for a Super Target. And I don't have a digital camera yet. I know I'm very behind the times. It's on my Christmas list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Nov 5 2005, 09:51 PM
I went to target today and I am so jeleous ours didn't have good sales at all....


They did have the halloween costumes 75 percent off but they were all large and extra large


I LOOOVE the red velvet purse carrier and it was a good price (7.99) but I have to wait until I get paid since I was picking stuff up for my sons bday party. BUt I am going back for it....it is really small though. But will be perfect for when Noel first comes home. But I doubt she will be able to use it next year but then again I have no idea. lol

They had a gorgeous black faux fur coat I fell in lust with but again only larges I totally could see it looking stunning with a white doggy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117140
[/QUOTE]


I know the carrier looks teeny tiny. My first thought was "chihuahua" but Bella is a healthy six pounds and she sits in it perfectly.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top