Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've seen some very pretty ballerinas on here and am wondering...do you need a partner?

I thought a black & white shot would look more 'artsy'. Mommy said that the hot men ballet dancers don't wear a shirt. So you can see my sexy chest hair. Hope you don't mind.:blush:

Miss Dianne, mommy wants to know how much I get for putting on my tights.;)

And Miss Nissa, I can't wait to see you on point! I love the ballet!:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Jett what has your mommy done to you now? I think your mommy has lost her mind. :wacko1: I hope that you are getting paid very well for what you go through, no matter what it is you always look like such a big strong handsome man.:wub: I thought i have seen it all. Thank you Crystal for the laugh i really needed it today.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOMG Crystal!!! :HistericalSmiley: I cannot stop laughing! :w00t:

Where in the world did you find THOSE tights? lol I'm assuming maybe they are actually winter pants w/ attached boots? OMG, OMG, OMG!

Definitely the most hilarious thing I've seen all day! :chili:

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Serious doggy love happenning here. Jett your are the most handsome male doggy ballet dancer I have ever seen!!

Jett, Izzy says you are a very good sport! When the gauntlet gets thrown you and your mommy really step up!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Jett, you have gone to Paris with Sue!!! I can just tell.....You look so french in your tights!!! You SEXY Thing!!!! Crystal, you just won't do.......we do have a lot of little ballerinas here that would love to dance with you~~~~:chili::chili::chili:

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts
OMG Crystal - just too funny!

Wait - what's that - Sweetness and Tessa saw the picture, said "hubba hubba" and are looking for the car keys to head your way!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OOOOOOOOOOOMG Crystal!!! :HistericalSmiley: I cannot stop laughing! :w00t:

Where in the world did you find THOSE tights? lol I'm assuming maybe they are actually winter pants w/ attached boots? OMG, OMG, OMG!

Definitely the most hilarious thing I've seen all day! :chili:
lol...no, they are actually black infant tights. The little Amish girls and even the babies often wear black tights. So I had easy access to them. Just cut a hole for his tail. I really thought he would not be happy wearing them. But he seemed to be fine about it. :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.