Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen some very pretty ballerinas on here and am wondering...do you need a partner?

I thought a black & white shot would look more 'artsy'. Mommy said that the hot men ballet dancers don't wear a shirt. So you can see my sexy chest hair. Hope you don't mind.:blush:

Miss Dianne, mommy wants to know how much I get for putting on my tights.;)

And Miss Nissa, I can't wait to see you on point! I love the ballet!:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
OH YEA.....I can think of one right now!!! LOL Jett, what has your mom gone and done to you now?!!!!!! :smilie_tischkante:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Jett what has your mommy done to you now? I think your mommy has lost her mind. :wacko1: I hope that you are getting paid very well for what you go through, no matter what it is you always look like such a big strong handsome man.:wub: I thought i have seen it all. Thank you Crystal for the laugh i really needed it today.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOMG Crystal!!! :HistericalSmiley: I cannot stop laughing! :w00t:

Where in the world did you find THOSE tights? lol I'm assuming maybe they are actually winter pants w/ attached boots? OMG, OMG, OMG!

Definitely the most hilarious thing I've seen all day! :chili:

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Serious doggy love happenning here. Jett your are the most handsome male doggy ballet dancer I have ever seen!!

Jett, Izzy says you are a very good sport! When the gauntlet gets thrown you and your mommy really step up!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
OH MY GOSH!!! SO FREAKIN FUNNY!!! I was half expectign him to be in a tutu, but this was waaaaaaaaaay better! Jett, you obviously look good in anything you wear, I'm sure you're alwasy fighting off the ladies, but thank you for sharing your hot pics with us :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Jett, you have gone to Paris with Sue!!! I can just tell.....You look so french in your tights!!! You SEXY Thing!!!! Crystal, you just won't do.......we do have a lot of little ballerinas here that would love to dance with you~~~~:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Jett you are just to handsome!!

·
Super Moderator
10,246 Posts
OMG Crystal - just too funny!

Wait - what's that - Sweetness and Tessa saw the picture, said "hubba hubba" and are looking for the car keys to head your way!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OOOOOOOOOOOMG Crystal!!! :HistericalSmiley: I cannot stop laughing! :w00t:

Where in the world did you find THOSE tights? lol I'm assuming maybe they are actually winter pants w/ attached boots? OMG, OMG, OMG!

Definitely the most hilarious thing I've seen all day! :chili:
lol...no, they are actually black infant tights. The little Amish girls and even the babies often wear black tights. So I had easy access to them. Just cut a hole for his tail. I really thought he would not be happy wearing them. But he seemed to be fine about it. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
OMG I can't stop laughing and can't stop drooling! Crystal, this is hillarious! I will have to get a picture of Nissa on point because for Jett, she'll do anything.xoxoxo

1 - 20 of 33 Posts