Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of my friends on SM that have Angels, could you please check your pedigrees and see if Ch Angel's Top Secret is in any of them?

I would love to know if she's related to any of those that we have on the forum.

BTW -- Bonnie just shared this with me as she had been waiting to surprise me. Secret is Rumor's sister. :chili:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I believe Secret is Rocco's auntie!
Rocco's grandsire is CH Risques Cupid, he is Secret's sire.
Wonderful!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
How cool is that? Pat, such cute pictures! Ava loves her Mommie! And now here she is on SM!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG -- Secret is Ava's MOM!!! I had no idea. How adorable. She does remind me a lot of Ava in the pictures that I've seen. And she's very tiny too. OMG

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
OMG -- Secret is Ava's MOM!!! I had no idea. How adorable. She does remind me a lot of Ava in the pictures that I've seen. And she's very tiny too. OMG
I had forgotten that's what Ava's mom's name was!!:blush: So it's official....

......We are Family!!!!! :smootch:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes - Ava was an only puppy. Secret was also an only puppy.

Secret had 1 prior litter in 2005 that had 2 puppies. So she is officially the mother of 3 angels. :)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Wow, such a small world. Mother and daughter are both so darling, I can really see a physical resemblance. Okay, now Pat and Lynn must compare notes and let us know what personality similarities they have.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts