Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
It does look a lot like my real one except for the coloring, this one looks a bit more brassy gold, if you know what I mean but that could be the coloring in the pic. For $95 I would guess it really isn't a real one but if you don't mind paying that money for a rip off, it sure would look close enough to the real one.

I just clicked on the link and there are several things that caught my attention. I don't understand how they can say it's an authentic bag from 2005 when this bag was retired two years ago. I would say it's a pretty close knock off but for $95 you can't go wrong. Just be aware that it's probably not real but does that matter to ya?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
This is not authentic. I had a big argument with the owners. They are distributors from China saying they get the bags from a Korean manufacturer. They sent me some photos which were obviously fake.

I did receive my fake Juicy bag. It was nice but not great. I have photos highlighting all the bad. If anyone is interested, I can post those.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@May 16 2005, 05:05 PM
This is not authentic.  I had a big argument with the owners.  They are distributors from China saying they get the bags from a Korean manufacturer.  They sent me some photos which were obviously fake.

I did receive my fake Juicy bag.  It was nice but not great.  I have photos highlighting all the bad.  If anyone is interested, I can post those.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62637
[/QUOTE]

Im interested, i just bought a juicy on ebay they said it was authentic, will see. it looks great though.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
It definitely can't be real because this bag was was no longer produced in 2004 when I was hunting for it!! And its definitely not being produced in 2005.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
You know my real one does not come with the long handle though! I use the short handles.

The quality of your bag is disappointing. Is it too big in size as well?

Which of your kids is in the bag?

·
Registered
522 Posts
That really is disappointing. I'm sorry your bag looks so unprofessionally done. Mine did not come with a shoulder strap either.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
So the fake ones have enchancements. LOL. It is Sparkle in the bag. The bag is a little too small for the others and I am not going to put Nibbler in it (you all know why).

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I think the long strap may be useful though. My husband hates the handles on the bag. He also turns the bag around so the juicy writing is hidden - towards him (plus he made me get the beige/gold one) he can't be seen holding a pink bag with a little fluffy dog inside (not too manly)
. I am just glad he carries it half the time cause a 6 lb dog sure get heavy!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
My real one didn't come with a long strap either, BUT it is a large size bag, just like Olga and Linda have. I ordered the smaller bag from Neimans and it did come with the strap. Guess Juicy figured that the large bag is too big to carry on the shoulder anyway.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts