Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i got home from work tonight and checked the mail the pups received a box all the way from Dubai. Kat, Snowy and Crystal sent Chloe, Riley and Noelle some friends. I didn't get home until late and will be taking pictures this weekend to post with the kids and their new camel friends. Thank you Kat, Snowy and Crystal for your kindness and thoughtfulness.

Nosewicks,
Chloe, Riley and Noelle

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Awesome!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new camels :p

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
I know that you and your Sweetie's felt so happy about the camel's!
It's so sweet and thoughtful of Kat and of course Snowy and Crystal!

Can't wait to see photos!!! :chili:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is wonderful.........camels are so nice!!! Kat is one of the sweetest, most generous person I have ever known. She is one of a kind and has made so many of us happy!!! We love you Kat!!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Alright!! Woohoo!!!! :chili::chili:Kat is one of a kind and she has made SM such a sunny place!!! Hope your fluffers enjoy the camels!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Aren't those camels the cutest toys and isn't that Kat the best? She's so giving and is such a big part of SM and so are you Debbie. :wub:
Can't wait to see the pups pictures with their new friends.
hugs to you and your girls

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the Camel club!

Kat is the sweetest most generous person I think I know! ....and creative too :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh, what a wonderful surprise and how sweet of Kat!!!:chili::chili:
cant wait to see the pics!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
The camels are moving all the time:chili: don't you LOVE Kat:wub: she is such a wonderful friend
Debbie you know if any one deserves to be spoiled it's you, you are ALWAYS giving:wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts