Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much Kat, Snowy & Crystal!! Our Camels arrived on Thursday, but because I wasnt home, I had to wait until today to collect them from the post office. Can you believe they arrived in just THREE days!!! WOW! :chili:

Harley & Dakota just LOVE them!!

Both my pups are due a bath today, but I just couldn't wait to open the package, so I took some pics of grubby pups :blush:

Camels arrive in Oz!

Dakota says Hello!

Mmmmwwwwaaa! I love you!

Harley is VERY happy with his new Camel friends!

Dakota wanted to kiss Snowy & Crystal, she gave them both a big lick!! :wub:

Thank you so much Kat, Snowy & Crystal, Harley & Dakota feel very special to be the newest members of the Camel Club!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh how darling!!! So cute and the third picture captures my heart!!!! You need to frame that~~~~Kat captures my heart too~~~such a love!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Adorable!!! I love the 3rd pic! Definately frame it.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Love the pics Jac!! :) H&D look very happy. That's so sweet of Kat to send some camels to Oz!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Awww, they look adorable playing with their new friends! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
OMG!! Oz just broke the records!!! This is the SHORTEST period it took such camels to arrive to their destination :w00t::chili: My sister (who dropped this package to the post office) is actually proud of herself now lol She is sitting next to me right now and is smiling BIG TIME to see H&D looking happy with their camels. I wasn't so happy with my sister yesterday (another story), but I think your thread just made me smile at her again ^_^

Oh these pictures sure drew a huge smile on my face too.

I always had a special spot for Dakota:wub::wub: Her videos make me giggle and just look at her paw here AWWWH
Dakota says Hello!
and just look at Harley's smile *heart-melting*
Harley is VERY happy with his new Camel friends!

we loved all these pictures. Thanks for making our morning :)

kisses to the fluffs from me (and my sister who says that they are such cuties) are sent:wub::wub:

hugs
Kat

p.s. Did you say that they needed a bath??? They look as white as snow to us ;)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
how cute!!!! I love the pictures with those camels...they are darling!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Thanks for the cute pics of Harley and Dakota with their new 'Speedy Camels'! Wow, can't believe that they have arrived so quickly and the other ones needed such a long time!

Love that paw picture of Dakota! :wub:

Welcome to the Camel Club!

Alexandra

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Kat and her kids strike again!!!! Welcome to the club, Jac!!!

so if the pups need their baths....does that mean we get to see more pics of them after???? :chili:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Cute pics! :wub::wub: I love the one of Dakota giving her camel a kiss while peeping at the camera. And Harley has such a handsome smile. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
what nice pics, you made 2 puppies very happy. I think there is dog nip in these camels, they just go crazy for them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts