Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these short videos here at the store yesterday. I swear it's hard to get things done sometimes with this kind of entertainment going on! :wub:

Jett's in the macho camo and Callie's in the girlie bumblebee dress. Who do you think will win?

Part 1

Didn't want to make you all sea sick by moving the camera over to where they ran off to. :HistericalSmiley:

Part 2

So who won?

· Registered
5,878 Posts
OMG!!! I love seeing our Malts play together like that. It really reassures you that you made the right decision in adding another one, doesn't it? :wub:

Well....Callie won! She lured Jett over to the bed, pretended to settle down, and then got Jett & ran for it! lol :chili:

I see she has an official topknot now, I know how hard you've worked to grow it out. :) I will miss seeing her little ear bows, though... :blush:

· Registered
3,790 Posts
Wow Calllie is a little feisty one. I love the confidence she has. I think she won because in teh end Jett ends up cuddling her, which is probably what she wanted in the first place LOL. Wow, I wonder if that is how Aolani would play with another pup. He plays with me like that and sometimes lunges at other pups the way Jett was in the video but maybe all he wants to do is play?? I'll let his trainer help me with that one. Anyway, I loved how they would both pause to see who would strike first but the other was alwasy ready for it :)

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Well, of course Jett won. How could it be otherwise? Don't tell Jett, but Callie told me she let Jett win just to protect his manliness! :HistericalSmiley:

I'd never get any work done with those two for entertainment. Too cute!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.