Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these short videos here at the store yesterday. I swear it's hard to get things done sometimes with this kind of entertainment going on! :wub:

Jett's in the macho camo and Callie's in the girlie bumblebee dress. Who do you think will win?

Part 1

Didn't want to make you all sea sick by moving the camera over to where they ran off to. :HistericalSmiley:

Part 2

So who won?

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OMG!!! I love seeing our Malts play together like that. It really reassures you that you made the right decision in adding another one, doesn't it? :wub:

Well....Callie won! She lured Jett over to the bed, pretended to settle down, and then got Jett & ran for it! lol :chili:

I see she has an official topknot now, I know how hard you've worked to grow it out. :) I will miss seeing her little ear bows, though... :blush:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Crystal, how adorable are those two, I wouldn't get any work
done either. That's exactly how Alvin and Chloe play. Knowing
my two, I put money down on Callie.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Wow Calllie is a little feisty one. I love the confidence she has. I think she won because in teh end Jett ends up cuddling her, which is probably what she wanted in the first place LOL. Wow, I wonder if that is how Aolani would play with another pup. He plays with me like that and sometimes lunges at other pups the way Jett was in the video but maybe all he wants to do is play?? I'll let his trainer help me with that one. Anyway, I loved how they would both pause to see who would strike first but the other was alwasy ready for it :)

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Of course Callie won, she has girl power:Girl power:( I have always wanted to use that lol) I could watch them all day:wub: I want a fluff for Matilda to play with

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep. I think Callie would win, she is a spunky little thing and your Jett is a pushover ;)
PUSHOVER!!!:w00t: This is what Jett thinks of your appraisal of his manliness.

For the record, Jett would like to clarify that he is always first and foremost a gentleman. :hat:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I think Callie too only because I have a slightly smaller than her sister and Rain wins because those little ones do NOT give up, no matter what!!! I agree with you, Jett is always the gentleman!!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Crystal, those two are just too cute! I love the way they both play hard.
After we got Emy this is now a daily occurrence at our house and I love it! :wub:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Well, of course Jett won. How could it be otherwise? Don't tell Jett, but Callie told me she let Jett win just to protect his manliness! :HistericalSmiley:

I'd never get any work done with those two for entertainment. Too cute!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
PUSHOVER!!!:w00t: This is what Jett thinks of your appraisal of his manliness.

For the record, Jett would like to clarify that he is always first and foremost a gentleman. :hat:
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: too funny :D What a great pic. Yes Jett you are both handsome and a gent :wub: :wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
I forgot to watch for 'who won' , too busy watching and trying not to get dizzy. Yeah, I don't know how you get any work done at the store.:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts