Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on here had a cami vest/harness on a dog in the gallery. I need to find one BAD!! Hubby is coming home for R&R soon from Iraq and I want to dress Sapper military. LOL

Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks every one. I went to Wal Mart and looked at patterns for dog clothes and I think I can adapt one for my needs. That way I can also make Sapper several different outfits so he can be the talk of the small town we live in. LOL

·
Registered
841 Posts
cute idea I have seen them we have a great little store in town thats where we got summer she has breeders in LA any way she has the army stuff for the pups to cute.. Her stores called Biscuits after her maltese where so lucky to have her. great boutique

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
i have one!

I'll take a pic of it later on today so you can see the harness =)

It's a harness and leash set that I got off of ebay.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. I am going ot try my hand at making Sapper some. Not sure how I will like them. We live in the south so it is hot and really not sure if he needs clothes here. I am thinking about cutting the patern down and making a mini vest like for him.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by Lani+Apr 10 2005, 04:53 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SylphidesMom
@Apr 9 2005, 10:01 PM
I think the one you saw is Shrek's.  His breeder made it for him.  It's a vest.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51027
How Cute!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51049
[/B][/QUOTE]

After spending a year in a combat zone the last thing I wanted to see was anything Army, however the outfit looks great, but might be worn when he returnes to overseas, knowing that he has all the support from you and even your maltese, would be great. Like I said I maybe way off on this feeling, and you know way better than me what to do, be sure to give him our support, and make sure Buddy and I send support and prayers to him and what they are doing.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think the one you saw is Shrek's. His breeder made it for him. It's a vest.

YES!!!!! Thats the one!!!
With hubby in Guard, he is used to seeing military clothing. LOL Our son is in also and other is going in, so military clothing will be present in our lives for awhile longer. I know Sapper wont wear this forever, I just want to have it when hubby comes home on R&R and when they have the homecoming for the unit, I want to have something patriotic for him to wear and show his support. Hubby has seen Sapper on webcam from over there while talking to me. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts