Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I live in a rental home here in Oz. I originally planned to move in June, but now I’ve changed my mind -_- (for a number of reasons – mostly too risky with the person who I was going to be moving in with
). Anyway, since I’m going to be staying there for at least another 6 months, I would really like to set my house up properly according to feng shui etc…

My question is, does anyone know anybody or is anybody familiar with feng shui and able to help me plan the areas of the house according to the house plan? I’ve tried to work it out myself, but I’m pretty sure I got it all wrong!

I should be able to figure out what stuff goes where once I know the areas within the house – but it’s just knowing the areas that is causing me trouble!

The plan is for me to spend the next few weeks doing a “cull” of all the things I don’t need and getting it all set up so it’s a very comfortable place to live – for both Abby and I!!

Edit: Not sure if I made sense there!
Basically I want someone who can look at the house plan and say “okay this area is for Health/whatever” – so I can set it up properly!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sherylmint
That's an awesome site... but now I'm confused....

Some things I have read say that the bagua goes over the whole house plan.. then others say you do it for each and every room.... :new_Eyecrazy:

Does anyone know which is right?!?!?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I think if you do each room, then you will have done the whole house... each room has it's own do's and don'ts..... such as where to put the bed and where to put the stove, etc. And it's OK to put a fountain in some parts of the house but not in the bedroom..... I have a video on the subject and a little book.... if you have a specific question, I don't mind looking it up....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Apr 19 2005, 05:37 PM
I think if you do each room, then you will have done the whole house... each room has it's own do's and don'ts..... such as where to put the bed and where to put the stove, etc. And it's OK to put a fountain in some parts of the house but not in the bedroom..... I have a video on the subject and a little book....  if you have a specific question, I don't mind looking it up....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54256
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Apr 19 2005, 05:37 PM
I think if you do each room, then you will have done the whole house... each room has it's own do's and don'ts..... such as where to put the bed and where to put the stove, etc. And it's OK to put a fountain in some parts of the house but not in the bedroom..... I have a video on the subject and a little book....  if you have a specific question, I don't mind looking it up....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54256
[/QUOTE]

So does that mean that I don't have to worry about working out the bagua, just go by what to put in each room going by the type of room it is? (ie bathroom has certain things, bedroom has certain things etc)

I'm confused! LOL :new_Eyecrazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts