Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if there is any way to add a video to SM from your iPhone photos (or other type of phones). I have read through all the "how-to" posts that are currently available here on SM and it seems the only way to add a video is if you save it to Youtube first then copy the URL and paste it into your post - or if you add the video to a "Gallery" those directions were very confusing - Or at least I couldn't figure them out. If this option is available please share the "how-to" - I'm sure lots of SM users would be using this option if available.
Thank You
~Paulann

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
That is a good question. I have only been able to post using youtube. I will ask it.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
I received a reply back from the developers. Currently, the videos have to be loaded to a third party streaming service and linked from there.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I received a reply back from the developers. Currently, the videos have to be loaded to a third party streaming service and linked from there.
Walter, Thank you for following up on this. Am I reading to much into your choice of words "currently" - is it wishful thinking this may become an option in the future?
🤔

Reactions: maddysmom

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Support's word, but I would not read too much into it. But anything could happen.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
I actually like youtube, but I have a android phone, and so for me it is pretty seemless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts