7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"What's wrong Little Leo?"

[attachment=49194:IMG_2612.JPG]

I'm too embarrassed to say, Mia, but...I...I can't find my wittle jingles :(

[attachment=49195:IMG_2610.JPG]

I'll help you look for them Leo

[attachment=49196:IMG_2613.JPG]

Mia, anything..are they over there???????

[attachment=49197:IMG_2616.JPG]

Can someone help my wittle brother?

[attachment=49198:IMG_2611.JPG]

Oh Mia, don't worry, I think it's hopeless :(

[attachment=49199:IMG_2617.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... poor little guy!!! :wub: Now Momma, you could not look into getting two little marbles put back in for him. :HistericalSmiley:

I love the pictures. They are too cute!! :wub:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
What a good sister. Leo is sure a good sport. In no time he will forget all about those little nuisances and love being free.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
OMG, that is soooo cute. :p I couldn't help but crack up. :HistericalSmiley: Poor Leo, hopefully he'll forget all about his little jingles. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
:smrofl: :smrofl: :smrofl:

Christine -- thanks for brigthening up my Saturday night. This made me laugh and laugh.

So glad that Mia and Leo are doing so well. :chili: :chili:

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's ok Leo.......mommy did the right thing. You'll forget all about your jingle balls in just a few days.!!!!! You both look so adorable!!!

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
:LOL: Jingles, that was it! I couldn't remember what you called them in my comment in your last pictures of forlorn Leo and happy Mia. Oh poor baby Leo. I do think that is what is bothering him. He knows there is something missing. Mia is so sweet helping him look. Oh I would love to just cuddle them gently and give them kisses. BTW I knew you'd have them sleeping on your chest :p

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Aw, how sweet is that - helping out her lil bro. :wub: Your babies are just precious.

I LOVE those bassinets - so adorable.

Linda

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ohhhh poor Leo.. I hope he is feeling well & forgets about his marbles soon. Your babies are very sweet, just adorable. Where did you get thier beds, they are too cute.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Ohhh poor baby Leo - I want to just pull him gently out of the screen and give him a hug, he looks so pitiful without his "jingles" ..

It's ok Leo - Bella likes a man without extra baggage - nudge nudge, wink wink ...

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Cosy says "hey Leo! Look under the sofa. We find everything there!" :LOL:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Your babies are just adorable. I must say you made my evening. Poor little Leo, it will be ok! I bet momma has lots of kisses and a couple of treats for the baby. Adorable, kissable babies. Their little beds are darling!

·
Registered
549 Posts
That is so sweet, poor little Leo and his lost jingles!!! And how sweet of Mia to help look for them. :wub: Christine, your babies are just too cute for words!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts