Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at the end of my rope. Have tried everything, bought a polaroid camera, the disk an d manual is no help. With all my heart i want to post pictures of Halle b4 she turns 5 months. Feel like i am pc challenged. My son wont help me.:angry: Thanx in advance to the kind soul who takes this task on.

Hugs,
Vicki

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I'm useless with technology too. I download my pix from my camera to my computer. Then I go on Photobucket and upload them there. then you just click on one of them (they're nicely resized tho for siggie you need smaller) and there are I think four different codes -- click on the bottom one and that should copy it. Then open a thread and in the window paste it it, write what you want and preview. You should see the pix. Good luck.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i know it can get aggravating :smilie_tischkante:. Maybe someone who knows more then I do can help you but I'm just going to share with you oh how I do it.
Do you upload your picutres on the your albums on SM.
If that is what you do then I can try and hlep you.

Just let me know if you upload you picutres to you albums of SM

Darlene and MiLey

·
Registered
2,159 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I am at the end of my rope. Have tried everything, bought a polaroid camera, the disk an d manual is no help. With all my heart i want to post pictures of Halle b4 she turns 5 months. Feel like i am pc challenged. My son wont help me.:angry: Thanx in advance to the kind soul who takes this task on.

Hugs,
Vicki
Of course your manual and disk are no help. They are only made for using your camera. But they should tell you how to download your pictures on your computer. Once the pictures are on your computer, check out the threads Ladysmom and Maltlovereileen gave you the links to.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Your camera should have the software disk that you will need to install onto your computer. You will also need the USB cord which came with your computer (at least it should have), which you plug to your computer and connect to your camera. Then turn your camera on and the camera should automatically start the software and then a screen or something should come up that will allow you to download the photos from your camera to your computer. Just remember where the folder is. That way you can go to photobucket or any other photo hosting site to upload the photos from your computer.

What make/model camera do you have?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts