Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wonderinf if puppies can go to wall-mart or target or wallgreens and places liek that .... and anyother places they can go

i live in Pasadena , Texas BTW so if anyone knows then please tell me

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
They are not allowed in stores like that but if you get a carrier that looks like a purse (and your dog is quiet) you can probably sneek them in. Don't take your dog out in public until it has had all of its shots though. It could easily catch something.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Hmmm....all your pics are blurry....wonder what is wrong with your camera setting?
I really want to see that baby's face!

Walgreens may be a little more lenient than the others...because they don't have as much of a "grocery" selection...but Walmart and Target are probably out unless you sneak him.

I take Brink to Home Depot and our farm store all the time. Other than petstores, that is really the only place he gets to go.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by tlunn@Jun 6 2005, 08:11 AM
Hmmm....all your pics are blurry....wonder what is wrong with your camera setting?
I really want to see that baby's face!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=69593
[/QUOTE]

i think the reason those pictures were blurry is because i didn't have the flash on so it didn't hurt his eyes but i do have a few where I don't think are blurry because the flash is on... but you'll have to see for u'reself... here yah go:

i'm in love
! lol

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
OMG! Thank you so much for showing some clearer pictures!!! They are great!
He is a doll!
I can see why you are in love!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
found more... he loves pepper and pepper hates him! lol it so cute cuz he trys to copy and do everything like pepper so here's a pic of him next to pepper...

·
Registered
493 Posts
I love what your furbaby has done to the potty pad in that pic!

In answer to your question, I wouldn't take your baby anywhere until he/she has had all shots... it's too easy for them to catch something otherwise - and they're so little that they have very little to fight it if they do get something.

I live is Australia, and here there are very few places that you are allowed to take your dog... so I can't help you with where you can take your baby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts