Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would love to get ideas for dolce's first bday ... and would love to see ur pups pics as well.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Oh yes. Here's Darla and Fallon's first birthday pictures, with big sister Crisse.

This is going to be a fun thread!!
xoxoxoxo

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg look a that , thats adorable , their coats are soo long !! great pics , look like they r enjoying that cake !!! love it !!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Princess Crystal at 1 year old :wub:

I am trying to search for Snowy's first birthday picture. Once I find it, I will post it here.

Any plans what you wanna do for Dolce's big day? oh that is exciting :D

awww she is too pretty , i love these pics...
im planning a party for dolce ! i dont know if im going to hv fluffs over or what but he will get a party :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
For Tilly's 1st B-Day, I went to 3 Dog Bakery and got her a cake and also got adorable treats for all of the fluff guests from the neighborhood.

Each of her guests brought her a little something too.

We didn't have a celebration for Lacie's 1st B-Day as I was having surgery. For her 2nd B-Day we did go to 3 Dog Bakery and get cookies, toys and a new outfit. What she likes best, however, was getting whipped cream from Starbucks (next to our 3 Dog Bakery).

Of course they had special B-Day dresses each year.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For Tilly's 1st B-Day, I went to 3 Dog Bakery and got her a cake and also got adorable treats for all of the fluff guests from the neighborhood.

We didn't have a celebration for Lacie's 1st B-Day as I was having surgery. For her 2nd B-Day we did go to 3 Dog Bakery and get cookies, toys and a new outfit. What she likes best, however, was getting whipped cream from Starbucks (next to our 3 Dog Bakery).

love love it , their dresses r too cute !!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

love love it , their dresses r too cute !!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kim how many fluffs and humans attended the party ? that looks beautiful.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts