1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommy, what's in here?

I think I hear something!

When do I get to open it?

SURPRISE! It's a new baby sister! She was born on March 30th to Nissa's mom and another "daddy" (that's what we're telling Nissa because we don't want her to know that her momma sleeps around :HistericalSmiley:) so she is Nissa's true 1/2 sister. We just got her today and have decided to name her Nya Felicia. She is an absolute doll with the sweetest disposition, just like Nissa. And, the best part is that Nissa really likes her birthday present and I hope they grow to be the best of friends/sisters. Now I've got to get sewing on some matching, sister dresses! Oh, the possibilities so tune in! Introducing the newest member to SM!

This last picture is of Nya with my eldest son when he and my sister picked her up from the breeder for me on Friday (breeder is 5 hours away from me but only 2 hours from my sister and son in the Twin Cities so they met up with her 1/2 way and made the rest of the trip today as we were out of town for a wedding last night). I have the best sister in the world!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
WHAT????!!!!! Oh My Goodness!
Nissa is a a big sister!!!!

I am shocked and thrilled for you both!
What amazing news!!!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, what a dollbaby. :wub: Looks like Nissa already loves her new little sister. Congrats on your new edition.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer::celebrate - firewor:cheer: Nissa has a little half sister and she's come to live with you.:chili: What a birthday present.:aktion033: Love the "Nya in a Box" shots. It doesn't get much better than that. Nya is adorable.:wub::wub: How wonderful Kim and what a great son and sister you have. Be careful you don't wear out your sewing machine!! So happy for you and Nissa. Keep posting photos.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Oh how wonderful!
She is beautiful, and how neat that they are true sisters!

What a handsome son you have too.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
WOW! Nya is finally home. Yea! :chili: Kim she is even prettier than the photos that the breeder shared. I know Nissa is the luckiest girl in the world. That is absolutely the best birthday present in the whole world. I know you and Bill will spoil her just like Nissa. Now you need to come visit again so we can meet her. :wub: I bet Lisa was in heaven having that little girl for 2 days. Your sister is the best. Life is good!

*Lyman is so handsome with his newest little sister. :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Aww, Nissa will have lots of fun sharing the fashions now. Very cute pics!

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
KIM, OH MY GOSH CONGRATS. YOUR PICTURES ARE PRECIOUS:wub: MADE ME TEAR UP. NISSA WILL BE THE BEST BIG SISTER:wub: LITTLE NYA IS ADORABLE:wub:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
SURPRISE! It's a new baby sister! She was born on March 30th to Nissa's mom and another "daddy" (that's what we're telling Nissa because we don't want her to know that her momma sleeps around :HistericalSmiley:)
That is too funny!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Congratulations!!!
Kim, I'm telling you that little girl is truly a mini me for Nissa. You need to post her picture with the baby picture of Nissa. Its amazing how much they look alike. I'm glad the torture is over and she's home. I can only imagine how happy you are and I'm so glad Nissa already likes her little sister. You know we need lots more pictures!! :wub:
Can't wait to see your Kim's Creations for Nya.
Please give Nissa and Nya a hug for us. I like the ring that has :thumbsup: Nissa and Nya

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Congratulations!!!
Kim, I'm telling you that little girl is truly a mini me for Nissa. You need to post her picture with the baby picture of Nissa. Its amazing how much they look alike. I'm glad the torture is over and she's home. I can only imagine how happy you are and I'm so glad Nissa already likes her little sister. You know we need lots more pictures!! :wub:
Can't wait to see your Kim's Creations for Nya.
Please give Nissa and Nya a hug for us. I like the ring that has :thumbsup: Nissa and Nya

Well it's about time you got that precious baby in your arms! I was dying waiting for you.

Oh I agree! Nissa and Nya sound beautiful together. And they look beautiful together! Love your reveal. Holy mackerel was that ever cute! And I'm thrilled at how Nissa is already lovin' on her new little sister. They are darling together. You really do have to show the pics of Nissa at Nya's age. Nya really is a mini me for Nissa!

Kim...your girls are GORGEOUS!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Congratulations ! That fifth picture is sooo cute...It's like Nissa is whispering a secret to Nya..."Youse soooo wucky cuz youse gonna be spoied jus wike me!"

Hugs, Blanche

1 - 20 of 68 Posts