Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Aunties!

It’s me, Bailey and I’m here to share a hint about my Secret Santa buddy with you. My mommy was taking too long to post a hint, and I couldn’t wait any longer so I’m going to do it for her. My Mommy’s being very hush-hush about it so I don’t know much.... the only thing I can tell you is that I’ve seen her buy some pink things lately. At first I was confused to see so many girlie things because I don’t want any pink doggie stuff…I’m not a girl!!! :unsure:
And then I thought maybe I was finally getting a sister. :Happy_Dance: But then Mommy explained that my SS buddy is a little girl…now it all makes sense! :wub:

Mommy keeps saying she’s having tons of fun shopping for girlie things and that it’s good practice for when I get my sister! She’s being very secretive though so that’s all I know for now. Shhhh, don’t tell Mommy I told!!!

As soon as I can find out more about my buddy, I’ll come tell you! Okay, I’m off to do some snooping around and see if I can find some more hints for you! :whistle:

Love,

Detective Bailey

p.s. I added Clue # 2 in post 12!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Bailey - you have a nose for news, and a cute one at that. Happy you're posting for your mommy. Unfortunately Tyler knows he's not your SS buddy but knows he's your Every Day buddy (I almost wrote ED and then didn't after all the commercials at dinner time B):w00t::blush: I hope you'll share your mom's joy at showering your buddy with prezies.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Bailey, all three of my girls are watching for your next clue. They're really excited because it could be one of them! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bailey - you have a nose for news, and a cute one at that. Happy you're posting for your mommy. Unfortunately Tyler knows he's not your SS buddy but knows he's your Every Day buddy (I almost wrote ED and then didn't after all the commercials at dinner time B):w00t::blush: I hope you'll share your mom's joy at showering your buddy with prezies.
Aww Tyler, of course you're my Every Day Buddy, pal!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bailey, all three of my girls are watching for your next clue. They're really excited because it could be one of them! :thumbsup:
Auntie Jane, my Mommy hasn't told me the name of my buddy, but I would be thrilled if she were one of your girls...I think they are all very pretty!! :wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Great work, Bailey! Way to help out your Momma!
And wow! You're getting a sister one day?

I was thinking that it could be one of my two...
but the "Secret" clue could be a possibility!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Aunties, I think I found another clue for you! :chili:

Today I asked my Mommy if we could go for a car ride to go see my Secret Santa buddy because I really want to know who she is!! But my Mommy said: "Oh silly Bailey, it would take us MORE than 10 hours to drive to where your buddy lives!" :new_shocked:

Now, I don't know about you but I think that is waaayyy too long for me to sit in my car seat...so I think I'll stay at home for now and keep snooping around for more clues! :blush:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aolani has decided that he's not too macho for pink. One of his favorite toys is pink, but I told him I don't think it's him and now he's not speaking to me :-(
Awww Aolani, you can be Bailey's Everyday Buddy, like Tyler's Mommy puts it! He's glad you're out of jail now, so you can come play with him anytime :)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sooooo....a little girl who lives more than 10 hours away from Washington, DC (driving distance that is)....who does that count out??

And if that clue wasnt very helpful, dont worry...I'm sure sneaky Bailey will have another one for you tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Bailey - Hunter knows he's not your buddy was was hoping he could be your every day pal too!? He says he thinks your buddy hints are going good so far and you have "all dos gwirls wight were you want dem!"

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay Aunties, thank you for reminding me! I've been so busy snooping around for some info on my buddy that I forgot to tell you I have a new hint for you!!! :chili:

Today I found out that my buddy was older than 12 weeks old when she came to live with her Mommy. HEY that's just like me...I was five months old when I came to my furever home! :wub:

Now do you know who my buddy is??? B)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts