Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,616 Posts
Trust me, you can spoil them! Toby and Wally have a toy box overflowing with toys and I keep buying more! Why? Because I feel guilty if I go to the petstore and don't buy anything!

Here is a good example of spoiled...everynight they both get a treat before going to bed (a C.E. T. chew). We are running low so I thought maybe I would "trick" them and just give another type of treat. Uhhhh...that didn't work. So, Toby proceeded to nudge me for over an hour while I was trying to go to sleep. Finally, I got and drove over to my mom's to get a C.E.T. for him!

· Registered
5,616 Posts
This thread made me wonder how many toys Toby has, so while I rotating them for this week, I counted. Toby has 68, and that isn't including the few that are in the closet waiting for repairs (I think that is about 5), the "outside" toys (another 3), Kongs (2), and so forth. So that would bring the total up to 78!

I was counting them and Toby decided to have a seat in the middle of some of them!

· Registered
5,616 Posts
Does everyone's Malts actually play with their toys? Honestly, Toby isn't much of a toy player--it is mostly Wally, the Beagle, who loves toys. Toby will sometimes play with them, but not as often as Wally.

Originally posted by louise@Sep 19 2005, 06:53 PM
I have not even brought home my little Sophie yet, but she sure will be spoiled.
  Hubby has already banned me from the pet store. There always Target, Walmart, internet ect.....It'll be our little secret

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101210
[/QUOTE]
Louise, Wal-Mart has some great toys for $1. I swear, I buy Toby the expensive toys and he LOVES the $1 toys from Wal-Mart.
You can usually find them in the pet department or up by the registers as the "impulse" buys. Also, we have a Dollar Tree near by and they also have $1 toys. I have found that they are usually small enough for Toby to pick up and carry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.