Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
[attachment=438:attachment][attachment=439:attachment]
[attachment=440:attachment][attachment=441:attachment]I just did a toy count of Scooby's two toy beds, one wooden toy box and the stragglers in our room, and there are still some hidden in the hall closet and a few out in the car, total 85 toys. Here are some pictures of just some of them.

Attachments

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
I have to say Scooby is very good with his toys and has only ever chewed one and that was one a neighbour gave him that used to belong to their dog, but she never played with it. No sooner did he have it and he had chewed the red bill off it as it was a little rubber duckie, that made him sick so he has never done that since and we had to throw that one toy away. He loves any toy and will play with whatever we give him, and yes Bren that was a great idea keeping some in the car for shopping trips and it works a wonder with Scooby too. I have told hubby if he buys another toy he is the one who will be picking them up every night....not me

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
Scooby loves his toys and often will just get them all out on the floor. Sometimes I think he deliberately booby traps my space here
near my computer because I would hate to say how many times I have turned around on my chair to get up only to step on a squeaky toy
he has laid right there in my path, :lol: and then he comes running out because he knows I have moved.

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
Originally posted by MALITDA+Sep 20 2005, 12:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Sep 19 2005, 02:52 PM
[attachment=438:attachment][attachment=439:attachment]
[attachment=440:attachment][attachment=441:attachment]I just did a toy count of Scooby's two toy beds, one wooden toy box and the stragglers in our room, and there are still some hidden in the hall closet and a few out in the car, total 85 toys. Here are some pictures of just some of them.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101093
Matilda wants to know if she can come over and play with Scooby
Matilda only has about 15 toys, poor girl. I will have to make a effort to get more

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101471
[/B][/QUOTE]

I would be very pleased for Matilda to come over and play with Scooby and his toys
He needs a lesson in sharing and he can be a little possessive at times.

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke+Sep 20 2005, 06:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Sep 20 2005, 11:25 AM
Scooby loves his toys and often will just get them all out on the floor. Sometimes I think he deliberately booby traps my space here
  near my computer because I would hate to say how many times I have turned around on my chair to get up only to step on a squeaky toy
  he has laid right there in my path, :lol:  and then he comes running out because he knows I have moved.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101459
Think of it as animal payback, ya know how people put a bell on a cat's collar?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101570
[/B][/QUOTE]

You know when Scooby was tiny we had a cat collar on him with a little bell so we knew where he was and wouldn't accidently step on him......Do you think perhaps this his way of repaying me???

I know he likes to know when one of us moves from our computer so he can race out to check to see where we are going or if daddy is going to sit in his recliner or should I say their recliner because Scooby is always there with his daddy if he is sitting in it, there is always a fight to see who can get to sit there first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.