Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
Originally posted by MALITDA+Sep 20 2005, 12:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Sep 19 2005, 02:52 PM
[attachment=438:attachment][attachment=439:attachment]
[attachment=440:attachment][attachment=441:attachment]I just did a toy count of Scooby's two toy beds, one wooden toy box and the stragglers in our room, and there are still some hidden in the hall closet and a few out in the car, total 85 toys. Here are some pictures of just some of them.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101093
Matilda wants to know if she can come over and play with Scooby
Matilda only has about 15 toys, poor girl. I will have to make a effort to get more

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101471
[/B][/QUOTE]

I would be very pleased for Matilda to come over and play with Scooby and his toys
He needs a lesson in sharing and he can be a little possessive at times.

· Registered
2,463 Posts
OMG, Peechie has so many toys, I don't even want to count them. Everytime we going shopping she gets a new toy
But she is a good girl rarely does anything wrong, she deserves them!!!! She also gets alot of treats for doing the right things. When she poops on her pads, she comes running over to let me know all excited and then gets a treat. Sometimes she runs over to me all excited when she pees, I quess she knows she's going to get another treat.

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke+Sep 20 2005, 06:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Sep 20 2005, 11:25 AM
Scooby loves his toys and often will just get them all out on the floor. Sometimes I think he deliberately booby traps my space here
  near my computer because I would hate to say how many times I have turned around on my chair to get up only to step on a squeaky toy
  he has laid right there in my path, :lol:  and then he comes running out because he knows I have moved.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101459
Think of it as animal payback, ya know how people put a bell on a cat's collar?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101570
[/B][/QUOTE]

You know when Scooby was tiny we had a cat collar on him with a little bell so we knew where he was and wouldn't accidently step on him......Do you think perhaps this his way of repaying me???

I know he likes to know when one of us moves from our computer so he can race out to check to see where we are going or if daddy is going to sit in his recliner or should I say their recliner because Scooby is always there with his daddy if he is sitting in it, there is always a fight to see who can get to sit there first.

· Registered
69 Posts
[
[/QUOTE]
Louise, Wal-Mart has some great toys for $1. I swear, I buy Toby the expensive toys and he LOVES the $1 toys from Wal-Mart.
You can usually find them in the pet department or up by the registers as the "impulse" buys. Also, we have a Dollar Tree near by and they also have $1 toys. I have found that they are usually small enough for Toby to pick up and carry.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101315
[/QUOTE]

WOW! You weren't kidding! Walmart had some GREAT toys and they were only .88 What a great a deal. Hubby was still shock I bought more toys. Sophie still not here yet
but how can you pass that up. I am sooo ready for her. Thanks for the tip.

· Registered
1,411 Posts
Indy is spoiled and I know he knows it too
I buy him toys all the time and he does play with most all of them
except the rubber ones and the Nylanbone
I place an order through Petedge about every 6 weeks or so and of course I just have to order him a couple of new stuffed toys and clothes etc.
Stuffed animals.... those are his favorite .....Sassy's Mom is so right about them knowing the names of their stuffed animals
He loves his red Dumble dog from Petedge. He does go after them by name (the ones we have named) when we start saying their name
It is like having a baby in the house, he empties out his toy basket and his bed that is used as stuffed animal bed and spreads them all over the living room and or family room floor. Then he just goes around checking each one out. I mostly just buy the stuffed animals at Petedge for under $2.00 and they are usually pretty good and a lot less than in the stores, other than Walmart. But of course if I am in a regular store and they have a pet section I just have to check it out and usually leave with something
Spoiled Maltese all the way

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.