Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh the poor babies. Yesterday, was bath day, and hubby had them up late the night before, so they were tired little pumpkins. But I didn't realize how tired they were, till after I started taking their pics :(, poor little things.

This is dear Mia, in Marj's gorgeous Holloween bow :wub: I love the bow. As always Marj, :thumbsup:

Picture 118.jpg

And dear Miss Mia, in another beautiful bow creation by Marj. I love both bows, so just had to try both on Mia. Bless her :wub:

Picture 119.jpg

Oh kisses my sweet sister , you look so pretty. What :w00t: Holloween isn't a kissing holiday?

Picture 120.jpg

And off to sleep my two went :wub: Bless their little hearts, they were so tired. So, I just snapped a couple of more :blush: and then undressed them, and let them get their sleep.

My sleeping pumpkins :wub:

Picture 125.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

Picture 127.jpg

Hey, Mia, wake up, I think it's almost trick or treat time :chili:
Picture 134.jpg

Dear Aunties, could you please let us know when it really is Trick or Treat. I'm all better now, and don't want to miss this special day. Lots of Love, Leo
Picture 121.jpg

Thank you Aunties, I think Mommy is a day early. Auntie Marj, thanks for the most beautiful bows, I LOVE them. :wub: Lots of Love and licks to all, Mia (p.s. I just told Leo that Holloween isn't a kissing holiday, so he keeps his mind on getting treats, and not kissing as his trick :), Love Mia.)

Picture 122.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I always enjoy seeing pics of Mia and Leo.:wub: Wow, Leo looks great! I'm so glad he is well. I just love their outfits. They look adorable:wub: I could kiss them all day long!:smootch:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Christine,

They are so sweet! I love the matching outfits - the way that they are together on the couch is so darling.

As April said, Leo looks wonderful. You are a great "nurse" mommy Christine.

Also, I love their cuts, they suit them perfectly. They are so white and look squeaky clean.

Christine, are Leo and Mia from the same litter? I just love them!

~Allie

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Christine -- Mia looks just beautiful in both of her special bows. And Leo looks so happy -- like he's truly feeling well again. It was sad to see Leo not looking happy (when he was sick) because he has such a wonderful smile.

They're both just such special babies.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awwww, Mia and Leo look so cute in their matching Halloween harness dress and vest! Mia looks divine in Marj's beautiful bows, too! I love the black velvet bow and the fun, festive Halloween, bow, too. The orange and black look so striking on Mia and Leo. Of course, I always enjoy your photos...and the kissing photos melt my heart everytime!!!! :wub: I'm so glad Leo is feeling his frisky little self, again, too. :wub2:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Christine,

They are so sweet! I love the matching outfits - the way that they are together on the couch is so darling.

As April said, Leo looks wonderful. You are a great "nurse" mommy Christine.

Also, I love their cuts, they suit them perfectly. They are so white and look squeaky clean.

Christine, are Leo and Mia from the same litter? I just love them!

~Allie
Allie, you are such a sweetheart. No, they are not from the same litter, but only a month and a half apart.

Thank you all for the sweet comments. Lots of hugs and kisses, from
Mia and Leo. All of you are so sweet, thank you.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those are adorable little outfits on Leo and Mia! Very cute and HOWL-oweenish!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts