Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after reading about joe's building caskets, dog houses, closets etc, i got inspired and finally organized canaille's clothes.
what do you think mike?

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought most of her clothes in peru and bolivia (bottom shelf). to my surprise, they had the tiniest clothes, even too small for skin babies. they have a festival of 'small' and they make everything small. so i bought everything in the colors i liked, including hats & other headgear which she never wears.
the top shelf are typical peruvian clothes, custom made for canaille. i was lucky to meet a wonderful, talented and non-judgemental seamstress
she had never sown for a dog before. we became good friends.

as time goes by, i am deleting a lot of my stuff to make room for canaille's. it makes for more interesting cupboards

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
suzanne, how come you went to peru? my mom was born there. she left when she was 16yrs old now she's 55 yrs old. and i asked her about the small festival, but i dont think she understood my question. LOL. language barrier!! lol...she's not bad, she was like "of course these festivals have small things".

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Oh i wish i could buy clothes like that for sunny they are so cute but we live in south florida and he just dosnt need them here...but if he did i would have to get them set up like that lol

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well let me tell you, i love the new closet. it's so much easier and fun to pick & chose.

i originally wanted to go to bali but 3 months into my research, i found out i could not take a dog there :eek: so that was the end of bali

my friend, joel's dad, was going to peru so i decided to tag along. we had a great time. that festival of 'small' takes place in may but obviously they sell small stuff all year round, in markets and arts&crafts shops. at those prices
i did not hold back.
2 years ago, we were in florida (WPB) and i did buy a nice wool sweater for canaille at Macy's. we were freezing - not all the time, just long enough to give me an excuse to buy her the sweater

1 - 11 of 11 Posts