Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Originally posted by Frosty's Mom@Jun 6 2005, 07:53 PM
  Gives 'Fat and Happy' a whole new meaning!  She's just wonderful!
More pictures please...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=69777
[/QUOTE]

You know, I almost feel guilty, having this wonderful experience of planning a breeding, watching it develop, then holding and loving this wonderful little girl. I wish all of you could have this experinece, but I know breeding isn't for everyone. It is scary knowing that something could happen to your dog during the pregnancy or delivery. In fact, Julia, Kim's mom, is going to be spayed since she needs a section, and I don't want to put her in any danger in the further.
If you folks enjoy the pictures, then I sure will keep them coming. I'm just hoping that I can one day post Kim's show pictures, but, even if she is just a pet, she will still get just as much love.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
more pictures PLEASE!

· Registered
3,445 Posts
OH MY GOSH! She's gotten so big! (note to myself...wear a really really big shirt to the meetup) I bet it'll take me 2 days to eat her up! She's so ADORABLE! "Fat and Happy" would be the PERFECT caption for her! LOL

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.