Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am trying to get my tree up and we put up some candy canes and chico takes one and runs with it lol i had to take them away a few times
well just alittle while away i pick him i see red on his mouth thinking its blood i run him over to the sink its not blood............. its candy cane!!!!!!!
i swear his has my sweet tooth lol now i have to get someout of his hair silly boy!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bella did this once with something a little less sweet! She found an open purse and found a *unused* tampon in the wrapper and ran around like she found the big prise! She was so proud of herself you would think she had found candy!

Silly dog! At least I was the only one here...I could so see her doing this with a guy here!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Nicolle916@Dec 17 2004, 10:03 PM
Bella did this once with something a little less sweet!  She found an open purse and found a *unused* tampon in the wrapper and ran around like she found the big prise!  She was so proud of herself you would think she had found candy!

Silly dog!  At least I was the only one here...I could so see her doing this with a guy here!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24089
[/QUOTE]
lololo

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
My kids have candy canes from their school parties and Brinkley has gotten hold of quite a few...but I get them from him before he can indulge as much as Chico...he is not happy when I take them...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Nicolle916@Dec 17 2004, 10:03 PM
Bella did this once with something a little less sweet!  She found an open purse and found a *unused* tampon in the wrapper and ran around like she found the big prise!  She was so proud of herself you would think she had found candy!

Silly dog!  At least I was the only one here...I could so see her doing this with a guy here!

[/QUOTE]

That is too funny. :lol: I can just picture it! I know what you mean about that look of total delight on their faces when having something new and "forbidden" in their mouths!

·
Registered
15 Posts
red...that reminds me, one night i was doing my moms nails and we just let mugsy play around with his toys on the floor, but it turn out it wasnt his toys he was playing with...it was my red craft paint, and somnehow he opened it with his teeth and he had red all over his face and paws,
and that meant red paw prints on the floor. But i cleaned up the prints before my mother blew up at me! hehe Mugsy...what a dog! lol gotta love him though!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Nicolle916@Dec 17 2004, 11:03 PM

[/QUOTE]

Fantasia does this with q-tips used and new. I think it's so disgusting that I always keep the bathroom door shut so she can't sneak one out of the trash. I always get sick to my stomache when I see her playing with or eating one. Nasty! Why does she like ear wax?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
LOL I can totally see the candy cane thing. Caesar goes nuts trying to get a sucker or cough drop if we though one way. He definantely has a sweet tooth too. If I eat a sucker he has his nose in my face and bites at the end of the stick.
I now know to cover the sucker or cough drop up with other trash if I don't eat it all so I wont find it on my floor later.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay+Dec 18 2004, 12:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nicolle916
@Dec 17 2004, 11:03 PM

Fantasia does this with q-tips used and new. I think it's so disgusting that I always keep the bathroom door shut so she can't sneak one out of the trash. I always get sick to my stomache when I see her playing with or eating one. Nasty! Why does she like ear wax?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24136
[/B][/QUOTE]

Q-tips and cottonballs are a hit with Brinkley too...
when I clean my ears and face he sits right under me and waits for me to toss the q-tip or cottonball to the trashcan...(which now must sit atop the back of the toilet-out of reach) hoping that I will miss so that he can snatch it before I do...the q-tips aren't so hard to get from him, but the cottonballs can be a pain! I just don't get WHY he would WANT to put cotton/tissuepaper/napkins...in his mouth...yuck...I am just not finding the pleasure/fun in those items
...seem so dry and bland to me...ha ha...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts