Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized it has been months since I posted pictures of Candy. She's now 8 months old and 3 and 1/2 pounds. And I figured we can't have Valentine's Day without a little "Candy".
So I just got her new little alpaca/cashmere sweater and snapped a couple of pictures today and thought I'd post one. The pink and green bow is from Marj and the custom sweater is from ByChanceDesigns on Etsy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
She's just precious!:wub: I didn't realize Candy was so tiny. My Lily is 4.0
Thanks for the eye "candy".:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww its been a while ! thanks for sweetening my day , she is precious , love the sweater n her bow .

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Wow! I think she looks just like my Lola. Not sure if you can see that by my pics. but in person if someone had asked, before she got her haircut, I would have pretty much said it was her. Unreal. So of course I love her :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! I think she looks just like my Lola. Not sure if you can see that by my pics. but in person if someone had asked, before she got her haircut, I would have pretty much said it was her. Unreal. So of course I love her :wub: :wub:
Maureen- she's a "mini me" Lola!!!! I've always thought Lola was a beauty-so Candy appreciates the comparison.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's a darling sweater on Candy. She is growing up (though not very much) and looks beautiful.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwh it's about time we see an updated photo of Candy:wub: really missed seeing her photos.

Hello there, Candy, it is very nice to see your face again. what an adorable sweater and bow you got on you too; fits you perfectly.

How are Cocotini and Mindy also doing, by the way? maybe one picture of each will also be awesome? *hint* :p ....

Thanks for sharing :D

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the nice comments and ,Kat, I'll post some pics of all three next week- just for you!!!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
So cute and yes they do look alike Candy and Lola...maybe they are related...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts