Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Maltese lovers! I have compiled a happy list of the cutest pooch trends that would look great for Spring. Now, keep in mind most of the stuff here is for a girly pup, but most items are offered in other colors. Thanks!

Clothes and Shoes!

UGGS will have to make a comeback so that you and your pooch can Match (Lily fur Duggs)

Von Dutch Also has a pup line!

Fur on Fur or a Boys Smoking Jacket For those who live in cold weather areas, or those whose Park Avenue Penthouses are just a bit drafty

You and your dog can have matching track suits

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And Accessories

Pimp my Pet, crystal studded playboy collars

Why walk your dog with canvas, when you can lead them with pearls?

Doggles that are actually cute

Juicy Carrier in Terry, Love P&G

Burberry Bowl in Candy Check

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can go to glamourdog.com we get a 5% (or is it 10%?) off there. Just go to boots and shoes and there they are, Lily fur boots!

I think they are like $75, at checkout in the promo box just type in spoiledmaltese and it will add your discount!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I saw the fur-on-fur at Glamour Dog's store, too. Is that too cute? How much attention would you get if your dog was wearing that?And popping out of a Juicy bag with the crystal Playboy collar on?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
hahahha... Kodie gets enough attention from just his yellow booties! I dont think we will be able to walk 3 feet without someone coming up to us if we get the uggs! eh..

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Feb 16 2005, 05:38 PM
I love the Juicy bags and was really considering getting one for Cookie.  However, I live in a country where they eat dog, so I don't think it would be a good idea to carry her around in a bag where she'd be labled, "juicy".  It's bad enough that I named both my dogs after food!  

I decided on the same Celltei bag that someone else here is getting....can't remember who.....Kallie's mom?  Just waiting for glamourdog to get back to me on a couple of my questions.....where has she been?  It's been days since I e-mailed her!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35966
[/QUOTE]

DMZ, if you don't hear back from her, try this email address. It is for Angie, the owner and founder of Celltei. She'll likely answer quickly.....

ADD .com at the end. I didn't want spammers who troll for email addresses via scripts to pick it up:

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
love those new doggles! Those look like people sunglasses!!

You guys are creating some major lemmings for me! Now I want a Juicy bag and some Ugg booties for Tuffy!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Feb 16 2005, 05:38 PM
I love the Juicy bags and was really considering getting one for Cookie.  However, I live in a country where they eat dog, so I don't think it would be a good idea to carry her around in a bag where she'd be labled, "juicy".  It's bad enough that I named both my dogs after food! 

I decided on the same Celltei bag that someone else here is getting....can't remember who.....Kallie's mom?  Just waiting for glamourdog to get back to me on a couple of my questions.....where has she been?  It's been days since I e-mailed her!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35966
[/QUOTE]

You might want to call and ask questions, I called earlier to ask about the Uggs sizing and they were VERY helpful

Toll Free: 1.877.GlamDog (452.6364)
FAX: 972.335.4174

1 - 14 of 14 Posts