Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Maltese lovers! I have compiled a happy list of the cutest pooch trends that would look great for Spring. Now, keep in mind most of the stuff here is for a girly pup, but most items are offered in other colors. Thanks!

Clothes and Shoes!

UGGS will have to make a comeback so that you and your pooch can Match (Lily fur Duggs)

Von Dutch Also has a pup line!

Fur on Fur or a Boys Smoking Jacket For those who live in cold weather areas, or those whose Park Avenue Penthouses are just a bit drafty

You and your dog can have matching track suits

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Feb 16 2005, 05:38 PM
I love the Juicy bags and was really considering getting one for Cookie.  However, I live in a country where they eat dog, so I don't think it would be a good idea to carry her around in a bag where she'd be labled, "juicy".  It's bad enough that I named both my dogs after food!  

I decided on the same Celltei bag that someone else here is getting....can't remember who.....Kallie's mom?  Just waiting for glamourdog to get back to me on a couple of my questions.....where has she been?  It's been days since I e-mailed her!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35966
[/QUOTE]

DMZ, if you don't hear back from her, try this email address. It is for Angie, the owner and founder of Celltei. She'll likely answer quickly.....

ADD .com at the end. I didn't want spammers who troll for email addresses via scripts to pick it up:

[email protected]

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Feb 16 2005, 05:38 PM
I love the Juicy bags and was really considering getting one for Cookie.  However, I live in a country where they eat dog, so I don't think it would be a good idea to carry her around in a bag where she'd be labled, "juicy".  It's bad enough that I named both my dogs after food! 

I decided on the same Celltei bag that someone else here is getting....can't remember who.....Kallie's mom?  Just waiting for glamourdog to get back to me on a couple of my questions.....where has she been?  It's been days since I e-mailed her!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35966
[/QUOTE]

You might want to call and ask questions, I called earlier to ask about the Uggs sizing and they were VERY helpful

Toll Free: 1.877.GlamDog (452.6364)
FAX: 972.335.4174

1 - 14 of 14 Posts