Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing daily checks of Delilah's teeth and noticed that her top canines are no longer straight, but somewhat slanted. Does this mean they are coming out soon? should I go ahead and arrange to have them removed. Everything looks a go for her, just worried about her bite! I don't want anything to mess it up, if preventable.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is almost 6 months old. I am not planning on spaying her YET, as we are starting her training in conformation soon and she will be Christopher's Jr's dog. I will just keep checking them. I will also post a pic of her teeth. I am not quite sure which are baby and which are perm so far.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know she can be spayed for juniors. But I am not sure if we are doing her in both conformation and jrs or just jrs. We are in the to be determined stage. If she becomes Chris's junior only dog, then I will definately have her spayed! Now if Jae-Mars would return phone calls! This drives me nuts! I want to get into a class soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.