Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I took pics of Rocky for Christmas and cannot get them to work. So sad because they are so cute!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I took pics of Rocky for Christmas and cannot get them to work. So sad because they are so cute!
Can you go to Photobucket and upload them. Then try resize to medium (if too big then small). Then go to the bottom code they give next to your photo (there's a box with four codes) when you double click on it. Then just go to your SM User CP page, go to edit siggie and put that code in. Be sure to leave your dateline photo so paste new pic on top of that one.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sue, I'll try it. Maybe the photos are too big?

Can you go to Photobucket and upload them. Then try resize to medium (if too big then small). Then go to the bottom code they give next to your photo (there's a box with four codes) when you double click on it. Then just go to your SM User CP page, go to edit siggie and put that code in. Be sure to leave your dateline photo so paste new pic on top of that one.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Sue....as you can see I did it, yay! The pics were too big.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts