Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I share very little about my g-sons but this is a recent photo of the youngest one. He reminds us so much of his mom when she was little---except he is a guy! I have not seen him since just after he was born almost 2 yrs. ago now but we will see him soon. I can hardly wait!
Table Furniture Shirt Arm Chair

Reactions: pippersmom

·
Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the most recent one of g-son # 1---he is 9 already & I get to see him more often. He is wearing his "Harry Potter" halloween costume for this year. These two are as different as chalk & cheese!
Sleeve Standing Flooring Wood Hat

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,028 Posts
Talk about a Scandinavian. Your youngest looks like he is from Stockholm. He is so cute. I wonder how much he will remember about these years that never were that we are living through. I love Marco's outfit. He really is growing up. Looking forward to Halloween. I bought yumearth candies and am leaving them out on the doorstep. With so many kids having allergies, I decided it was time to finally go with vegan, allergy free candies. Let's hope there are some left by Halloween for the kids. I already need to replace one bag of giggles. They are just too good and there are so few candies I can eat. Now that I am retired, I can't bring the leftovers into school for the students to devour. So looks like I will just have to eat what's left after Halloween.

·
Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Walter, I love your reasoning & "can do" (or in this case "can't do") attitude!
Yes, little Sven is definitely Scandi through & through! He continues to amuse us as he is getting more & more vocal & seems to know when he is cute. Last week he had 2 little rubber toys inside his t-shirt--his mom asked what he had in his shirt & he said (as it pulled one out) "it's a pig!" What else is in there his mom asked seeing a little lump? "It is a bok, bok" he said. His mom asked "a bok, bok ??"--"yes" he said! She pulled it out & it was a little rubber chicken! He seemed very pleased w/himself.
Do you miss working & the students? It must be a big change. Casper is surely happy to have you home more. I will have to look up those candies!

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,028 Posts
I do miss the classroom and giving presentations at conferences. I really like routines and am beginning to get into a rhythm. Looking forward to winter. I really love the cold, bit we will miss our daily walks. Casper loves his walks (he is in his stroller) more than anything, he loves looking at the horses and the goats. We pass three different paddocks. One at the goat farm has miniature horses. Really weird, he gets more excited by lighter color one. His favorite is a light colored rescue horse called "sugar". He loves going to the farm stand.

·
Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Walter, I understand! Funny though that he likes the lighter ones---sign of intelligence. When we went to maltese nationals yrs. outside Chicago ago Lis knew the difference of maltese & darker colored dogs outside when going potty! I don't understand it but evidently she did!

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
5,888 Posts
So cute! The baby looks the complete opposite of Marcos, lol. He is adorable ❤
I cant believe how tall Marcos has gotten~ he no longer is the baby in the family and looks alot older than 9. My gosh…where does the time go 🤦🏻‍♀️

1 - 9 of 9 Posts