Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..i grew out Twinkle's bangs this summer and I was wondering if other long-haired maltese owners keep the bangs tied up all the time to prevent this from happening!:HistericalSmiley: I am always worried that I might tie her hair to tightly and she has to have a headache all day until I take it out. But if i don't tie it up..she cant see:huh:!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Haha! Does she run into things like that? :) I keep the topknot up 24/7. Just wiggle it (before the bow) after you have it up to make certain it's not tight or pulling.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
I trim my fluffs bangs,if they have top knots,they play too rough and there goes a tuft of fur.... It's bad enoug they grab onto each others tails,long tail fur left as evidence of the attack!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Yup I trim the visor too. No long hair hippies in my house. Not since '69 anyway. :HistericalSmiley: But Twinkle looks so cute. :wub:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha! Does she run into things like that? :) I keep the topknot up 24/7. Just wiggle it (before the bow) after you have it up to make certain it's not tight or pulling.
haha she usually just sits there and tries to tilt her head up so that she can see better. although, she has run into our screen door a few times :unsure:

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
haha! cute!

Milo has a topknot 24/7.
when I was learning it would take me a few tries to get it right - it would be too tight sometimes.
But now its always right!
Just keep practicing :)
When the hair gets longer its easier anyway :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts