1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It is just too cute. But I'm too poor

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... i saw that somewhere online... i think its cute! I have the same problem with Kodie all the time.. his head never goes through things! He has a BIG head and a little body! Thats why i always look for items that have a opening to open and close the clothes. I dont even think Kodie will fit through 8"... maybe barely.. if i put him through it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Wow! That's a bargain at $20......Pico wouldn't care if it's pink but his Dad would! And it doesn't get cold enough for Pico to get any wear out of something like that.

I do love the velour hooded sweatshirt that Kodie wears in one of his pictures on his mom's posts, though. That looks like just the right weight for Texas winters.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
u should see if someone could fix it and make it close by velcro or a tie....if it were to open, would it fit her then?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Mee, did you and DMZ meet up when you were in Korea? Weren't you going to bring your parent's Maltese back with you? How did that all work out? Did you take Jongee with you? How did she do on the plane, etc. if so? If you have posted this somewhere on here already let me know.....

·
Registered
323 Posts
So I measured Josie's face and it is only like 4.5 inches across and like 4 inches high(she has the tiniest face) would her head fit in the opening easily??? She weighs a bit more than Jongee but her face it really tiny-let me know what you think. It is sooo cute.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just thought I'd let you all know you need to be jealous because my Princess Josie is going to be sportin this new cape soon
. Thanks to mee and Jongee. I will take pictures and show you all how beautiful she is in when I get it......yahoooo. I am pretty darn excited-hope Josie will be, she has not had much experience with wearing clothing....but I could not resist.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you 2happymalts! im glad that your excited !! im dying to see pics of pretty Josie! i hope you like the Hair pin too! jongee looks adorable in hers !!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
glad u found a taker...still have my overalls...every body's boy doggies are too big i guess

1 - 20 of 24 Posts