Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'all! My name is Jenna...I live in Albany, GA (for now) and I'm married to a Marine (I served 8 years in the Corps myself!). I have two handsome sons ages 11 and 6, a one year old Siamese mix cat named Sushi and...a just turned 5 months old Maltese boy named Capone. We just welcomed Capone to our home a few days ago...and although he doesn't have papers (the girl said he did, but she can't find them...oh well, I'm not worried about it since I'm not looking to breed him, I just wanted a sweet Maltese friend and he's gonna be neutered as soon as the vet says he can be!).

Capone is hilarious...sweet and goofy and I swear to you he reminds me of a Muppet when he bounces across the yard after the cat or is trying to "burrow" into my blankets at night...seriously...what is with the burrowing? Are they related to MOLES for heavens sake? HAHA!

We all love Capone and we can totally see how this breed is a little addictive! I'm already on the lookout for another Maltese who may need a good home with a couple of Jarheads! :)

SO happy to have found this forum btw. Capone is ALL BOY and LOVES to get dirty so I'm eager to read what works to keep these babies nice and snowy white!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Welcome to SM. :) There is lots of important info on this site for new malt or prospective malt owners.
Yes, many dig to China. LOL It's an old instinct. They are trying to make their nest.
As for getting white, lots of baths. Most maltese are bathed once a week or even more often. As your baby matures he may calm down a bit and not get so dirty outdoors.....or maybe not!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Welcome Jenna and Capone.:chili::chili: So glad you found us. Looking forward to seeing Capone's pictures. So how'd he get the name? It's so funny -- I just picture a little gangster--digging his way out of jail apparently. :HistericalSmiley: Happy to hear you're neutering and hope you get lots more info here.
Thank you and your husband for serving in the Armed Forces.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Hi! And welcome Jenna and Capone. It's nice to meet you...can't wait to see pictures of your little tuff guy. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts