Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of car restraints do you use? I am looking into getting Yukki one and don't know what would be good for him. Thank you for the suggestions!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Cookie -- Crystal (Crystal&Zoe) has some wonderful harnesses and booster seats at her store. I would check with her about pricing and suggestions.

We have the harnesses from GW Little that are made especially for the car.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I have this one. It's a car harness. It's heavier and sturdier than a regular vest harness. The attachment lloops around the car seat belt and attaches on the harness, further down on the back than a regular vest harness. It's not fastened by velcro, like so many vest harnesses.

And,

This one is crash tested.

I use mine with a lookout car seat

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your suggestions. I read in a book last night how important it is to have our furbabies buckled in just like us humans. Makes so much sense to me now.

Lynn, is there a link to Crystal's store please?

Thanks again all!!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yukki, I also got my booster seat from Crystal. I feel so much better
now that I know my little ones are secure and they love it. I believe this
is the link pamperedpetboutiquellc.com.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
We use Look Out car seats here...not only do they boost the dog up so they can see out the window, but they come with a device that hooks to the dog harness/seat belt to keep the dog restraine. We put ours in the backseat in case of an airbag deployment.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
This is the one I am thinking of ordering. The second link shows the crash test.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I wonder if you could secure it up on a couple of pillows so the pups could also enjoy the view :) ??

I bet the manufacturer would be able to answer that question. I was going to call to ask some questions about size. I can ask for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts