Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!

I was looking for a car seat for Mr. Bentley and thought I would ask if anyone has any feedback on car seats especially the kind that allow him to see out of the side window. I wanted to start taking him more places, and think it is a good idea for him to be in a seat while I am driving. :)

Thanks everyone!!

Let me know!
Bentley's Mum

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my goodness! How sweet your babies are!!! My husband and I saying... Awwwww......Awwwwww... lol He is not as rugged as he tries to be (tee hee hee)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I have this one for the girls and love it. When I only had Sophie I had the smaller size and loved it too. The material is micro suede and very comfy (they've never complained) and wears well. There's also a little hidden drawer in the bottom that is so handy to keep leashes and stuff in.

Dog Car Seats Luxury Microsuede

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Is it bad to have a lambswool lining? lol I'm clueless!
I found lambswool to come off in little balls and the girls LOVED to scratch in it and pull pieces off. Oh, and it attracted dirt that locked into the wool. The microsuede is just so much easier to clean.

Linda

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I haven't been able to get carseats for my two yet (I've been wanting to for a year but just don't have the finances right now to spring for them), but I want 2 of these: Pet Gear Medium Booster Car Seat (Interior Measures 10" x 14" ) | Overstock.com as they seem like they are great but still reasonable in price. The gray color is my favorite b/c I worry the black would get too hot if the sun were beating in through the car window. I like that they are microfiber vs lambswool -- again, I think lambswool would be too hot for them.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Thank you both so much. I was planning on buying one with the lambswool, but now I'm going to get one without. :D Thanks again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts